Thank you for Warzone Assault

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

I could get in a lot of trouble for saying this, but I need to get this out there. I’m a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps currently posted to a CIA black-site. As many of you are probably aware there is a great deal of controversy surrounding “enhanced interrogation techniques” used by CIA personnel. This is where Warzone Assault comes in. Many of us on base have Xbox Ones to play in our spare time. After playing Halo 5 online one of my buddies came up with the idea of “letting” our detainees play Warzone Assault. After some discussion with the CO he eventually agreed.
The program has been a huge success. We house people suspected of being involved with a myriad of extremist groups; ISIL, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, you name it. We’ve gathered a plethora of new intelligence after just a few rounds of Warzone Assault. We’ve actually had to bring in more staff to be able to interpret all of the intel we’ve been getting! The detainees have complained about dying on spawn, poor balance, and defenders advantage among other things. We had one unfortunate incident where a detainee became so frustrated after his team took two objectives just to lose as the defenders protected the core, that he started smashing his head into a wall and put himself in a coma.
Many of the prisoners have actually asked to be waterboarded, electrocuted, or subjected to insanely loud music. Anything besides being forced to play Warzone Assault. The best thing about Warzone Assault is that when human right watchdogs inspect the base they think that we’re letting the detainees play a fun game. They have no idea about the psychological damage that is being done to them.
In conclusion I just want to thank 343 again for coming up with this mode. Our jobs have been made a lot easier as Warzone Assault is more effective than any enhanced interrogation technique previously implemented by us.

> 2533274801626781;1:
> I could get in a lot of trouble for saying this, but I need to get this out there. I’m a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps currently posted to a CIA black-site. As many of you are probably aware there is a great deal of controversy surrounding “enhanced interrogation techniques” used by CIA personnel. This is where Warzone Assault comes in. Many of us on base have Xbox Ones to play in our spare time. After playing Halo 5 online one of my buddies came up with the idea of “letting” our detainees play Warzone Assault. After some discussion with the CO he eventually agreed.
>
> The program has been a huge success. We house people suspected of being involved with a myriad of extremist groups; ISIL, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, you name it. We’ve gathered a plethora of new intelligence after just a few rounds of Warzone Assault. We’ve actually had to bring in more staff to be able to interpret all of the intel we’ve been getting! The detainees have complained about dying on spawn, poor balance, and defenders advantage among other things. We had one unfortunate incident where a detainee became so frustrated after his team took two objectives just to lose as the defenders protected the core, that he started smashing his head into a wall and put himself in a coma.
>
> Many of the prisoners have actually asked to be waterboarded, electrocuted, or subjected to insanely loud music. Anything besides being forced to play Warzone Assault. The best thing about Warzone Assault is that when human right watchdogs inspect the base they think that we’re letting the detainees play a fun game. They have no idea about the psychological damage that is being done to them.
>
> In conclusion I just want to thank 343 again for coming up with this mode. Our jobs have been made a lot easier as Warzone Assault is more effective than any enhanced interrogation technique previously implemented by us.

A coma? Jeez. Has HM had him drink water and change his socks, yet?

I cant tell if your a well thought out troll looking to bash 343I or genuine…I’m going with troll. I don’t care how kinky you are, asking to be water-boarded and electrocuted is just not real(Considering electrocution is death by electricity). Also, you cant force people to play a video game. If they didn’t want to play they would just sit there. Well played troll, well played. Plus I doubt superiors in a CIA organization would give terrorists access to the internet. You know Halo 5 MP is online only right?

> 2533274824485044;3:
> I cant tell if your a well thought out troll looking to bash 343I or genuine…I’m going with troll. I don’t care how kinky you are, asking to be water-boarded and electrocuted is just not real(Considering electrocution is death by electricity). Also, you cant force people to play a video game. If they didn’t want to play they would just sit there. Well played troll, well played. Plus I doubt superiors in a CIA organization would give terrorists access to the internet. You know Halo 5 MP is online only right?

You took him seriously. GG, he won.

> 2533274808210415;4:
> > 2533274824485044;3:
> > I cant tell if your a well thought out troll looking to bash 343I or genuine…I’m going with troll. I don’t care how kinky you are, asking to be water-boarded and electrocuted is just not real(Considering electrocution is death by electricity). Also, you cant force people to play a video game. If they didn’t want to play they would just sit there. Well played troll, well played. Plus I doubt superiors in a CIA organization would give terrorists access to the internet. You know Halo 5 MP is online only right?
>
>
> You took him seriously. GG, he won.

I saw that he was a troll, I stated as to why I thought he was a troll, and I merely asked a question to pose a question to himself: Maybe I should spend my time on something else, instead of trying to troll my way to a better Warzone Assault?