Thank you for not hiding content behind a paywall

With the recent BS going on with Ark, and their pre-release DLC, I’ve really gotten to appreciate how 343 does their transactions.

Yeah, someone could drop a grand on req packs, but those reqs are single use, and we’re still playing on the same map together. Plus I’m confident in bringing them down with a load out and taking their advantage for myself.

Thank you for not dividing the community. I’ll be purchasing a gold pack or two to show my appreciation.

> 2533274802185874;1:
> With the recent BS going on with Ark, and their pre-release DLC, I’ve really gotten to appreciate how 343 does their transactions.
>
> Yeah, someone could drop a grand on req packs, but those reqs are single use, and we’re still playing on the same map together. Plus I’m confident in bringing them down with a load out and taking their advantage for myself.
>
> Thank you for not dividing the community. I’ll be purchasing a gold pack or two to show my appreciation.

Your right, thank them for not dividing the community through a pay wall.

If only they never ‘destroyed’ the community via all the OTHER things they did…

sigh

At least we can play the game together dude.
Campaign and mechanics discussions can rage on and I’ll more than likely join in.

At least we can play together.

> 2533274802185874;3:
> At least we can play the game together dude.
> Campaign and mechanics discussions can rage on and I’ll more than likely join in.
>
> At least we can play together.

Always…

> 2533274802185874;3:
> At least we can play the game together dude.
> Campaign and mechanics discussions can rage on and I’ll more than likely join in.
>
> At least we can play together.

of course we can come on over to my house and we play split screen together oh wait we cant!

But guys but you can bring over your TV buy an xbox one buy halo 5 and buy a years worth of xbox live and then we can play together and how ridiculous does that sound 343 is for the players right guys right want to buy a req pack?

I appreciate that we haven’t had to pay for the maps this time around. Not to sound like I’m cheap, but I hated the maps 343 offered to us on Halo 4. Absolute trash.