Thank you based 343i for the new medals!

They look… super bow chika. I want to pick apart that entire video with screen caps. I also saw two or three new icons for the armor abilites. These may be replacements for the old ones or new ones entirely. Any… everything is starting to look really polished!

I was about to make a thread for this lol.

The medals look so much better now. Love the skull ones.

well I love halo but the medals look …not so good.

I wouldn’t say they’re new. They appear to be of the same design, just with better textures instead of the neon-arcade style.

I noticed them too and love them! But people should note that the old medals were seen in the video as well as the new ones, indicating that clips from a previous build were used also.

Where did you guys see this video? A link maybe? Thanks

They look so good, better than any previous medals in Halo.

I love the new medals as well (although I’ll have to get used to Steitzer’s voice), although I was speculating on what the Snapshot medal is for. No-scopes, maybe?

> Where did you guys see this video? A link maybe? Thanks

Here you go :slight_smile:

There is also a video without the dubstep:Linky

> I love the new medals as well (although I’ll have to get used to Steitzer’s voice), although I was speculating on what the Snapshot medal is for. No-scopes, maybe?

Im getting more used to it because im thinking of it as a battle simulation (which it is) so the arcade style mixed with jeffs sightly changed voice compliment each other i’m thinking.

I’m LOVING the new medals in Halo 4. I have to say, I may even like the new look way better than the medals we are used to seeing.

Fully agreed, now that the medals have some colour they look a lot better :slight_smile:
Looking forward to getting to see them first hand ^^

> > Where did you guys see this video? A link maybe? Thanks
>
> Here you go :slight_smile:
>
> There is also a video without the dubstep:Linky

Thanks for the link. I have already seen this video but I had not noticed the medals before. Strange, I’m usually not this limited lol