Thank You, 343i

With all of the negative posts about matchmaking issues, I feel that there should be some more positive posts. I just want to say thanks to 343 for making the Master Chief Collection. While there have been some matchmaking issues, it has been very fun (The updates are helping speed up times). I haven’t played a different game since launch. Also, the Halo 5 Guardians beta looks to be a lot of fun as well. So I just want to thank 343i for making next-gen a lot more enjoyable.

I just hope it is up to par by christmas time. This is a huge deal.

The MCC is not enjoyable at the moment.

> 2533274903727487;1:
> With all of the negative posts about matchmaking issues, I feel that there should be some more positive posts. I just want to say thanks to 343 for making the Master Chief Collection. While there have been some matchmaking issues, it has been very fun (The updates are helping speed up times). I haven’t played a different game since launch. Also, the Halo 5 Guardians beta looks to be a lot of fun as well. So I just want to thank 343i for making next-gen a lot more enjoyable.

Echo’s my thoughts almost exactly. I’ve had so much fun playing MCC, it’s why I bought an XBox One and being able to play all 4 MC campaigns has made it all worth it :slight_smile:

> 2533274879997249;3:
> The MCC is not enjoyable at the moment.

If you are having matchmaking problems, the Halo campaigns are always a lot of fun, or custom games if some of your friends own the game.

Yeah.

Congratulations on not properly testing your game, pushing it out the door before it was finished, and then having to scramble to make it work OK, at best, after the fact. And spending almost another full month attempting to fix it.

The game should have been pushed to 9 Dec to get the extra time in. Or maybe it should have had a full beta for Co-Op and MP? Or give it another 3 months like it needed.

I love Halo, but the issues with this collection are just painful to deal with.

I can only imagine how happy some will be to open this up come X-Mas, only to be let down by a 15 GB patch, plus a few more for good measure, only to find the game still doesn’t work as well as you expect from a game from a FIRST PARTY company.

> 2533274903727487;5:
> > 2533274879997249;3:
> > The MCC is not enjoyable at the moment.
>
>
> If you are having matchmaking problems, the Halo campaigns are always a lot of fun, or custom games if some of your friends own the game.

Yes, but I already did the MCC campaign and frankly, if you bought the game only for the campaign, that’s a little bit stupid because you can already play the campaign ( not the Halo 2A ) for like 10 bucks.

> 2533274879997249;7:
> > 2533274903727487;5:
> > > 2533274879997249;3:
> > > The MCC is not enjoyable at the moment.
> >
> >
> >
> > If you are having matchmaking problems, the Halo campaigns are always a lot of fun, or custom games if some of your friends own the game.
>
>
> Yes, but I already did the MCC campaign and frankly, if you bought the game only for the campaign, that’s a little bit stupid because you can already play the campaign ( not the Halo 2A ) for like 10 bucks.

I bought this for the campaigns and the remastered Halo 2 campaign in particular. Nothing stupid in that all since I don’t have an original Xbox, can’t play Halo 2 without one and the remastered campaign is only available on the XBox One.

Campaign? Beat all of them multiple times already. Did they add new segments or different endings?

Thank you, 343 for not even patching the uneven teams.

I love the master chief collection. I thank them for it everyday.

> 2533274906745123;8:
> > 2533274879997249;7:
> > > 2533274903727487;5:
> > > > 2533274879997249;3:
> > > > The MCC is not enjoyable at the moment.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > If you are having matchmaking problems, the Halo campaigns are always a lot of fun, or custom games if some of your friends own the game.
> >
> >
> >
> > Yes, but I already did the MCC campaign and frankly, if you bought the game only for the campaign, that’s a little bit stupid because you can already play the campaign ( not the Halo 2A ) for like 10 bucks.
>
>
> I bought this for the campaigns and the remastered Halo 2 campaign in particular. Nothing stupid in that all since I don’t have an original Xbox, can’t play Halo 2 without one and the remastered campaign is only available on the XBox One.

You can literally play every campaign on the Xbox 360. You don’t need an original Xbox. You never have.

I don’t really understand why you would buy an Xbox One solely for the campaign of one game, but that’s just me. Personally, I enjoy multiplayer and rarely play campaign unless I’m drunk with friends and want to mess around or get achievements. The fact that I haven’t been able to play more than 10 games since the release of this game is really unforgivable. Don’t tell us, the people who want to play multiplayer, to simply do something else because we don’t enjoy doing those other things.

I don’t think bungie would have gave us this huge collection but only halo 2 Anniversary

Same here, thanks 343. I can see why people complain, but it’s like they don’t see what you guys did here: 4 campaigns, 5 different multiplayer with different engines, all with one unified menu. That in itself is a feat, so of coarse I could see problems coming, but I’m not mad, I still enjoy the game everytime I hop onto it. Plus, these updates seem to be working for me at least, when I try to get into MM, it only takes around 40 secs. to a minute, so it’s like Halo 3 wait times for me.

> 2533274903727487;5:
> > 2533274879997249;3:
> > The MCC is not enjoyable at the moment.
>
>
> If you are having matchmaking problems, the Halo campaigns are always a lot of fun, or custom games if some of your friends own the game.

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking.

> 2533274937424351;13:
> I don’t think bungie would have gave us this huge collection but only halo 2 Anniversary

I’m surprised that people still want Bungie back after Destiny.