Thank you 343i

I appreciate all the hard work you guys do in order to make this a great game for the community. You guys are hitting everything off in the right direction and I am proud to be a part of the community that gets to enjoy the immense world of Halo. You guys are the best, keep up the good work and don’t let some of the negative community members bum you down, they’re just a bunch of drones raining down on this sacred ground that you’ve built.

Respect and many thanks,
-Dewrock

I second this

I agree, I like the direction Halo 4 took and look forward to Halo 5 and the future of Halo

Preach my brother…PREACH ON! I can’t believe that 343 actually pulled it off this time around. I guess they just had to make mistakes and learn from them. Halo 4 was without a doubt my least favorite Halo, but I didn’t lose hope as I knew that the studio was still pretty small and the Halo community just wasn’t the same after Reach. Anyways idk what the MCC was, but i’m just glad the horrible wait is over. I especially appreciated the nice journey told by Bonnie Ross just yesterday I think, and now I cant wait for these next 2 days to be over :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The game is going to be great, and the story even better. I have loved every campaign that has been released in this series.

I concur. 343 earned massive points with me when they promised to better integrate the books and the games, as that was something Bungie catastrophically failed at. To the detriment of the franchise, in my opinion. They also earned big points with me by bringing the Master Chief’s book personality into the games with Halo 4, and by basically giving us a mini-sequel to Halo 4 in the form of Spartan Ops.

Sure they’ve lost a few points by CoDifying Halo 4’s multiplayer with Ordnance Drops and point-based scoring in Slayer, but those are mistakes they’ve clearly fixed with Halo 5: Guardians, so I’m willing to forgive them.

I can’t wait for this game!

I also concur, I haven’t been this pumped for a Halo release since Halo 3 came out!

> 2533274985547444;6:
> I concur. 343 earned massive points with me when they promised to better integrate the books and the games, as that was something Bungie catastrophically failed at. To the detriment of the franchise, in my opinion. They also earned big points with me by bringing the Master Chief’s book personality into the games with Halo 4, and by basically giving us a mini-sequel to Halo 4 in the form of Spartan Ops.
>
> Sure they’ve lost a few points by CoDifying Halo 4’s multiplayer with Ordnance Drops and point-based scoring in Slayer, but those are mistakes they’ve clearly fixed with Halo 5: Guardians, so I’m willing to forgive them.

We really synergize don’t we?

I completely agree. I loved the direction the story went in Halo 4, so stoked for Guardians and watching 343 hit it out of the park. It looks like they are fixing a lot of the things people complained about last time

Agreed. I was sold when they brought back even starts and the whole focus on player mobility. The beta was insanely fun, so I can’t wait to play more. Halo 4’s campaign with Master Chief and Cortana’s banter was incredible, and now with a squad of four it seems that is just doubled. I’ve been staying spoiler free (thankfully) but from what I’ve allowed myself to see of the campaign for Halo 5, it looks amazing. Monday night can’t get here soon enough!

T-MINUS 2 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

Like everyone else here I also agree with the fact that 343 knows what they are doing. They are one developer that knows what they are doing and loves the art they are making. Beautiful things are going to happen to with this game. This is the first time I actually cannot wait for the weekend to be over and done with.

Yah the community needs to know the time and effort it takes to make an amazing game like this they really need more support than hate because after all they are who work days on end to please us,and people should stop with the hate threads because complaining 2 weeks after the game went gold does literally nothing. (drop the mic)

> 2533274875412897;7:
> I can’t wait for this game!

Me too

> 2535468947915585;2:
> I second this

I third!

Cant wait for Halo 5, the wait is becoming unbearable.

They did a good job fueling the hype train. Hunt the truth, the commercials, the beta, etc. Even if the launch goes poorly with th3 massive flow of people on the servers. I still am going to play the campaign and multiplayer.

I am excited to see how Halo 5’s campaign and multiplayer turns out.( fingers crossed on Warzone)

Yes thank you for your hard work.

Definitely working hard at it and everything looks to be going in the right direction. Keep up the good work. For now i’m just praying for a smooth launch.

I agree thank you 343 for all your hardwork halo 4 was my least favorite the campaign really caught my eye and tore my heart out when Cortana died and I cant wait for halo 5 campaign I played the beta and loved it im sold on halo 5 plus with tons of content post launch im gonna be playing halo 5 for a long time