Thank you 343i

I have loved halo ever since CE came out back on the first xbox. I remember the midnight release for Halo 2 and being with friends at school talking about how amazing it was. I could never wait for the next Halo game to come out it was always like christmas to me. That didn’t change for Halo 4 and Halo 5 was probably the one i was most hyped for. I loved what bungie did with the first 2 halos as well as reach. Halo 3 seemed like it was I don’t know just not as complete to me but thats just my opinion. I loved reach and odst was a nice change. When i heard this new company was taking over i was kind of nervous. Nervous that they would destroy the game i grew up loving and still love today.
The truth is though that they didn’t. I missed playing the old halo’s in matchmaking and it had been years since i played them online. They gave me the chance to do that again. Sure it was a mess but hey I spent $80 on assassins creed unity as a preorder and that game is such a glitched out mess that i dont think there is any patch that can fix it. So i’m sure I can forgive 343i for that mistake. Halo 4 to me was a great comeback. Sure i missed the flood and the prometheans werent the funest enemy to fight. but I loved what they introduced to the series. i liked being abke to sprint. It is nice being able to get from point A to pojnt B at faster than a crawl speed. (You are a genetically augmented supersoldier after all) I liked the mulitplayer. even if the weapons did sound like crap especially the BR. and i honestly didnt mind calling in an ordnance drop to slay some spartans with a SAW.
Now there is Halo 5 the campaign is not that bad it just leaves a lot unanswered and the players wishing there was more depth and information about what you are doing why and with who. The multiplayer is fantastic. I love arena even though im very poor at it and warzone is a refreshing twist on classic BTB. I only have a few complaints about Halo 5. In my opinion i love graphics I love detail and while halo 5 is a great looking game the 60fps shooter with 30fps enemies bug me…Not in the campaign so much but has anyone else noticed in warzone when you are watching your teammates or enemies from afar they are some of the choppiest characters ive ever seen in a game the way their bodies move and how they kind of glide over the terrain as some of the worst ive ever seen. I don’t even know how to describe it. Some of the weapons as well like the hydra/ plasma caster are just completely useless. Maybe its because im not very good with them im not to sure. Anyone else wish there was some power weapon variaties in arena? id like a shotgun or sword for once in these small maps! instead of a sniper rifle. and more maps please! You can’t count summit and march on Stormbreak as 2 different maps! Other than that I love this game It is a great addition to the series and i can’t wait to get better at it so i can stop getting my -Yoink- kicked everytime i step into the arena.
I hope all of you are enjoying the game and thank you 343i for giving Halo another boost in the right direction!
(Sorry this post probably has spelling mistakes and isn’t in proper essay form but I don’t care its a -Yoink!- forum post)

What are paragraphs?

Not reading that mess of a text wall, and every post complaining about Halo 5 starts with “I’ve played Halo since CE”

> 2533274912317447;3:
> Not reading that mess of a text wall, and every post complaining about Halo 5 starts with “I’ve played Halo since CE”

Im not complaining im praising it actually

> 2694117634239445;4:
> > 2533274912317447;3:
> > Not reading that mess of a text wall, and every post complaining about Halo 5 starts with “I’ve played Halo since CE”
>
>
> Im not complaining im praising it actually

A title like “An Honest Opinion” on this forum usually doesn’t point to a positive post in my experience

> 2533274912317447;5:
> > 2694117634239445;4:
> > > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > Not reading that mess of a text wall, and every post complaining about Halo 5 starts with “I’ve played Halo since CE”
> >
> >
> > Im not complaining im praising it actually
>
>
> A title like “An Honest Opinion” on this forum usually doesn’t point to a positive post in my experience

Fair enough. My opinion on this game is positive though and that’s honest haha. I like what they did with the series and that’s all there is to it.

> 2694117634239445;6:
> > 2533274912317447;5:
> > > 2694117634239445;4:
> > > > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > > Not reading that mess of a text wall, and every post complaining about Halo 5 starts with “I’ve played Halo since CE”
> > >
> > >
> > > Im not complaining im praising it actually
> >
> >
> > A title like “An Honest Opinion” on this forum usually doesn’t point to a positive post in my experience
>
>
> Fair enough. My opinion on this game is positive though and that’s honest haha. I like what they did with the series and that’s all there is to it.

Even though they took out so much content that was in past games, it’s not even funny? Did you notice that?