Thank you 343i, I know that...

…that the money that i spent for Halo 4 was for the hours, blood sweat and tears that you poured into Campaign. I am thankful that we get to have multiplayer, which is not a right, but a privilege that not all games get.

Yes, there were failings, but they are getting fixed as fast as possible.

So thanks 343i, for an amazing Campaign, Spartan Ops, and multiplayer as a bonus.

The #1 rule of the un-official forum rule’s is to not thank 343i, or else you would have alot of hater’s posting here.

First, you’re acting like someone held 343 at gun point and held a knife to their throats and forced them to make Halo 4.

Secondly, multiplayer is just as critical to Halo as the campaign is.

Third, we have the right to choose if we want to buy Halo or not, and the right to complain and/or ask for what we want in this Halo game or a future one, because we are 343 Industries’ potential future customers/ customers.

0/10 would downvote again.

Multiplayer is what sells games. Campaign is why you rent them.

OP must be trolling…

> So thanks 343i, for a bland Campaign, boring Spartan Ops, and for destroying the multi-player experience for most of your fan base!

fixed

> Multiplayer is what sells games. Campaign is why you rent them.

this is incorrect.

> 0/10 would downvote again.
>
> Multiplayer is what sells games. Campaign is why you rent them.

Skyrim would like to have a word with you :slight_smile:

No but seriously, multiplayer is just as important as campaign. No one buys COD for campaign, it’s almost like a tack-on. There are some games where its campaign + multiplayer bonus, and there are others were both are equally important (Halo, Gears), and theres others where multiplayer=campaign (Borderlands).

> > 0/10 would downvote again.
> >
> > Multiplayer is what sells games. Campaign is why you rent them.
>
> Skyrim would like to have a word with you :slight_smile:
>
> No but seriously, multiplayer is just as important as campaign. No one buys COD for campaign, it’s almost like a tack-on. There are some games where its campaign + multiplayer bonus, and there are others were both are equally important (Halo, Gears), and theres others where multiplayer=campaign (Borderlands).

thats funny. I LOVE gears but only the campaign and hate MM.

different strokes man lol