Thank You 343

I would personally like to start a forum dedicated to 343 Studios. I would basicly like to say thank you for staying true to the Halo series. If the Defiant Map Pack is as good as it seams you will affectively sucured me as a customer when you release your next halo project. I for one will look forward to anything Halo and have full confidence in your ability to produce quality video games (unlike some people). I am excited and eagerly await the next Halo installment.

> I would personally like to start a forum dedicated to 343 Studios. I would basicly like to say thank you for staying true to the Halo series. If the Defiant Map Pack is as good as it seams you will affectively sucured me as a customer when you release your next halo project. I for one will look forward to anything Halo and have full confidence in your ability to produce quality video games (unlike some people). I am excited and eagerly await the next Halo installment.

After being lucky enough to get a code the other day I can guarantee, the maps are amazing dude. Enjoy them!

I agree on most… They are for sure going to be a great addition in Halo gaming. “Others” as you put it made CE, halo2 and 3 I mean that’s a good batting average to have 4 pitches and 3 home runs out of the park?

But yes I agree with you almost totally this is the start of some epic gaming, a fresh idea on a household name… EEEPIC!!!