Thank you 343!

The best decision you guys made was taking that veto system out!!! I can actually enjoy playing halo like old times without playing the same map 5 million times!!!

Thank you so much! MCC I play the same maps over and over because for some reason the current population doesn’t enjoy any other halo maps!! Halo 2 matchmaking is back!!! :muscle:t4::raised_hands:

Yes!! :slight_smile: finally 343 is listening.

> 2533274804382462;1:
> The best decision you guys made was taking that veto system out!!! I can actually enjoy playing halo like old times without playing the same map 5 million times!!!
>
> Thank you so much! MCC I play the same maps over and over because for some reason the current population doesn’t enjoy any other halo maps!! Halo 2 matchmaking is back!!! :muscle:t4::raised_hands:

You mean vote?
The last 3 games had a voting system, Halo 3 had veto.

343i You suck I want to play on Truth 8 times in a row then maybe Regret why would you do dis? Y?

• Sarcasm this was seriously great news.

What, you mean I don’t have to play Husky raid over and over in the vain hope someone will pick another gametype in Action Sack.

:slight_smile:

Do you have a source for this? Fantastic news!

> 2533274804898926;6:
> Do you have a source for this? Fantastic news!

Its all over youtube actually.

About time. Tired of playing Same maps over and over.

> 2533274912721239;3:
> > 2533274804382462;1:
> > The best decision you guys made was taking that veto system out!!! I can actually enjoy playing halo like old times without playing the same map 5 million times!!!
> >
> > Thank you so much! MCC I play the same maps over and over because for some reason the current population doesn’t enjoy any other halo maps!! Halo 2 matchmaking is back!!! :muscle:t4::raised_hands:
>
>
> You mean vote?
> The last 3 games had a voting system, Halo 3 had veto.

well, its not having either, I think…

I didn’t mind the veto though… I hated the voting though.