Thank you 343! (Spartan Ops)

THANK YOU 343! You guys have finally begun to deliver on Spartan Ops’ potential. The last few episodes have just been a blast, and I really appreciate you guys listening to us, and actually making Spartan Ops fun to play. While I still sorely miss Firefight, this does help the pain of losing it.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Has Spartan Ops actually begun to get good? I say YES. Absolutely. Just the few screenshots from Chapter 9 have gotten me excited. I was very much reminded of good 'ol CE’s Silent Cartographer when studying said images. The playspaces look fantastic, and I can’t wait to jump in.

Speculation time: What does everyone think the Librarian is holding out to Halsey? It seems like a small Forerunner data chip, key, or something else like that. As much as I’d like it to be, I DON’T think it’s Cortana. I don’t think 343 would revive such an important character during Spartan Ops, more likely Halo 5. But what else might it be? The control codes/key for the Prometheans? A way to stop the Didact? A fancy flashlight?! Could be anything.

P.S., in the 12th screenshot in the Chapter 9 slideshow, what exactly is Lasky lookin’ at there…

He’s looking at his special lady friend.