Thank you 343, Halo 4 is just. Perfection.

Hehehe, See what i did thar? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kay, First off. If your gonna flame with your bs “Halo 4 sucks. Its so CoD” Well. kicks You can stay out. This thread is for People who really appreciated Halo 4.

I’ve seen so many Negative threads on here about how Halo 4 is the worst halo ever, How its so CoD, ectectecet. I for one think Otherwise.

I love halo 4, In fact I’ve never been so excited for Halo 4. (This was before it was release.) Hell, I’ve never been so excited for any game. H4 really set it off for me. The Campaign, Spartan Ops, War Games, Graphics, ect.

Campaign: -Yoinking!- A. I LOVED the -Yoink!- campaign, it was so great! The Story, The Cinematic, EVERYTHING. I kept saying. “This isnt Halo. This is Real life.” Because the Graphics are so REAL. The Characters faces, The clothing it all looked so REAL. Spoilers Below. Do not look unless you beat the game. :wink:

Even Lasky’s Face on the Mission when you meet him, And you finish it . When Del Rio Radioed and told everyone to get back to UNSC infinity. Laskys face Had so much expression! I’ve never seen anything like that.Even the personal Emotion. They game really grabs you by the gut. :slight_smile:

Spartan Ops: I love how your Spartan has a story now. Thats amazing! It actually gives SOME Meaning to being a Spartan-IV! My only hope is in the Future there’ll be some Cut scenes with your spartan. Also, I love the fact that Spartan Ops makes your spartan look and seem like the Ultimate BADASS.

War Games: The current Playlist are great, I love em all. I’ve grown fond of Regicide alot, and im the type of Guy who perfers infection, Er flood and Team based Playlist. Flood was amazing, Super fun. :wink: I just Hope therell be an update so your not a Puke-Green spartan. >_< (Also, Flood could use alot of tweaking 343. When someone joins mid-game They are their normal colors and have an Assault Rifle, They also read as an Enemy on the radar, and can be killed but results in a Betrayal. Even tho it fixes it self the next round)

Graphics: Holy -Yoink-. The graphics. I could go on and on and on and on and on. About how much I LOVE the graphics. Its so REAL! The expressions on everyones face, The Eye contact, Everything. its so REAL LIFE-ish! I’m very excited to see how You continue to upgrade the Graphics in Future Halo games. :wink:

I better stop now before I make 3 replies to this topic…

Basicly, Thank you 343. Thank you for making a Great Halo game. Even tho it was your first release.(Besides CEA, even tho that was just a reskin, and you have bungie employees.) You did outstanding! :wink: A+++ and Giant cookies for you.
I’m very excited to see where the Future of Halo goes. I know you’ll do Halo even more justice than you have so far 343!

Everything is great except for the fact of no Good connection search for anyone outside of the USA -__- don’t understand what moron thought that leaving it out was a great idea.

If you think Halo 4 is the best Halo, you didn’t play Halo 1, 2, or 3 at their peaks.

I haven’t had this much fun with Halo since H2 & H3. Simply amazing.

> Everything is great except for the fact of no Good connection search for anyone outside of the USA -__- don’t understand what moron thought that leaving it out was a great idea.

Hmh. I’ve only been in two games with mild connectivity. :x Other than that my game connections have been perfect.

> If you think Halo 4 is the best Halo, you didn’t play Halo 1, 2, or 3 at their peaks.

Um, You can leave the thread. Were talking about Halo 4 and appreciating 343 for doing a great Job. And yes, I’ve play Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo 4 and Halo CEA.

> > Everything is great except for the fact of no Good connection search for anyone outside of the USA -__- don’t understand what moron thought that leaving it out was a great idea.
>
> Hmh. I’ve only been in two games with mild connectivity. :x Other than that my game connections have been perfect.

Depends, Where are you from though? I Am from Australia, other side of the world and get paired against Americans quiet often so you can imagine the lag. :expressionless: