Thank you 343 for today

Thank you 343 for bringing back multi team and the 1-50 ranking system today. The castle map pack is awesome. It sucks that the 1-50 ranking system isn’t see-able on the game but oh well. Hopefully halo 5 will have it. Keep up the great work 343.

Agreed. They still need to tweak the JiP system and fix the errors with the 1-50 though, as promised :slight_smile:

I’m sure 343 are working on repairs right now. You don’t know how happy I am to see the return of Multi-Team.

P.S.
I had fun killing you on Longbow yesterday heehee :wink:

> Agreed. They still need to tweak the JiP system and fix the errors with the 1-50 though, as promised :slight_smile:
>
> I’m sure 343 are working on repairs right now. You don’t know how happy I am to see the return of Multi-Team.
>
> P.S.
> I had fun killing you on Longbow yesterday heehee :wink:

lol you were in my game? I did not even notice lol. Ya i agree. They somethings to fix but i am sure they are working on it.

Glad to see positive threads here.
I share the same feelings, except a minor worry: there are already people with 50’s.
Isn’t that a little soon? Is it that easy or are those people REALLY GOOD? o_O

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Did they bring back a local only search option? If not I don’t care.

Intense Pickel - remember you kept trying to snipe me behind the rocks as cover but I blew you up with my Rocket Launcher in Dominion? We were at the top base.

I didn’t know you were in my game until when I read your gt, I was like, “Hey! I know that guy, he’s on my friends list!”

> Intense Pickel - remember you kept trying to snipe me behind the rocks as cover but I blew you up with my Rocket Launcher in Dominion? We were at the top base.
>
> I didn’t know you were in my game until when I read your gt, I was like, “Hey! I know that guy, he’s on my friends list!”

Its a small world isnt it.

> > Intense Pickel - remember you kept trying to snipe me behind the rocks as cover but I blew you up with my Rocket Launcher in Dominion? We were at the top base.
> >
> > I didn’t know you were in my game until when I read your gt, I was like, “Hey! I know that guy, he’s on my friends list!”
>
> Its a small world isnt it.

it depends on your concept of a small world in the context of fast communication you could say yes and also in the context of people being able to travel further than they used to be able to due to technology the answer is also yes but geographically the answer is no

> Glad to see positive threads here.
> I share the same feelings, except a minor worry: there are already people with 50’s.
> Isn’t that a little soon? Is it that easy or are those people REALLY GOOD? o_O

Assuming they didn’t tweak it to make it more of a leveling up experience the game should be able to figure out your CSR in a couple of games, so if those people were supposed to be 50s the fact that they got there in a day isn’t really that surprising. (especially since those people probably play a lot.)

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> Did they bring back a local only search option? If not I don’t care.

Always that one negative guy…