Thank you 343 for reading my Post

Why are the challenges the exact same every single week?

• 2 competitive games per week
  • 2 firefights each week (crashes AT THE END 90% of the time)
    The game still has crashing problems from skins on halo 3 being turned on
    There are groups of players purpose betraying in games and trying to ruin players experience with no repercussions because I believe the report button in-game doesn’t work and if it does, nothing is being done.
    It feels like the people that want to play MCC instead of infinite are being left out.

We need a new season, and maybe some of the limited edition challenges and nameplates brought back?
Something so simple can have a population on this game thriving, a season could be just nameplate unlocks or BR skins. It doesn’t need to be all different kinds of armours.

Also something that has been an issue for a long time is the XP reward from Halo 3 specifically, Halo 3 doesn’t give headshot, assist or teamwork medals, so when finishing a game, Compared to every single other Halo game, when they game ends if you performed average you would be gaining;
-1.5k-4k matchmaking bonus
-12k performance
-9k-12k teamwork

Halo 3:
-1.5k-4k matchmaking bonus
-12k performance if you get killing sprees and some multikills
-2k-5k teamwork (if playing objective)

On average Halo 1,2,2A,4 is 22k per game
And Halo 3 is 14k
Almost double experience just from not playing halo 3 and most of the community plays halo 3.
To get max rank in MCC it takes 29000 games to hit 660 million experience and double that (58,000 games)
AND DOUBLE THOSE IF YOU ONLY PLAY HALO 3, on average this is 4-6 years of playing. Or just under 3 years if you are doing challenges right from the beginning of your accounts xp.

343 no longer do double experience and the same exact challenges are on cycle each week in different roations. I’d like to see some additions to the experience and some new challenges, I think a small season of what I suggested earlier too would be great for the community that want to continue playing MCC.
Maybe some more grassroot events also, considering there about 10-15 nameplates that are special from those events which would also have more people playing.

9 Likes

343 also promised there be 10 seasons total. considering we only got 8, 2 of which were half the length of the other seasons, i really do think we should get at least one more season. i’d hope for 3 if that were realistic, but i highly doubt that’d happen

9 Likes

I could definitely be 100% wrong, but I thought I recently read that season 8 will be the last.

2 Likes

It was promised and guaranteed to be 10 seasons with the possability for more, however mainline 343 stepped in, canceled that, and altered Season 8’s content to promite Infinite.

3 Likes

You’re not wrong, mate. Season 8 is indeed the last season. The game will still receive content updates just not in the form of seasons. That could very well change now that Halo: Infinite is out, but who really knows at this point.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say promised and guranteed are exactly how Farns described it.

• Not a hard one to guess but more seasons are coming next year and are planned to be on a regular 2-month cadence starting with Season 5. The current plan will take us to Season 10 and from there we’ll determine if more will come.

Taken from the 2020 December update, their plan was to go to 10, but as always the plan changes. We will see what the rest of 2022 has in store, but I wouldn’t be so doom and gloom about this.

I’d rather a season focused on H2A, 4, and Reach, those games need more love than H3 does at this point/.

10 Likes

And because Halo Infinite has become such a dumpster fire I wouldn’t be surprised if 343 decided to keep the MCC team updating MCC until the Infinite team gets their heads together and cleans up that mess.

5 Likes

I have a feeling we will get some different stuff but it will be awhile still. I bet all attention is still on infinite since it’s not running exactly smooth. Just have to be extra patient.

1 Like

yeah, i agree. i love halo 3, but i’d much rather get new content for any of the other games. honestly, i’d even enjoy more content for ce

2 Likes

They changed it to only 8 seasons because Infinite needs more items to be added to the shop.

5 Likes

i’m pretty sure that isn’t the reason the changed it to 8 seasons. 343 had content planned for the mcc separate from infinite. the reason the cut the seasons down was because the didn’t want season 9 and 10 to divide the population between infinite and the mcc.

The reality is they should’ve just done season 9 and 10 anyway, ESPECIALLY because 343 KNEW how Infinite was not anywhere near ready for launch. I’d be willing to bet microsoft told them to cut the seasons short because Microsoft doesn’t like their own brands competing with each other, especially when the older option is typically the better one, for exhibit A I present: Minecraft Xbox One Edition vs Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

3 Likes

We must accept that update content for MCC shall be 6 months instead of 3 - 4 months like they have demostrated before, or maybe Annual update, so lets hope on April, if anything happends on this specificly month, lets assume that this will be the second once

2 Likes

I hope so because they shouldnt just leave a game to rot just because they made a new one.

2 Likes

This company can’t even have someone working at 343 just tell us a single thing about MCC

1 Like

Honestly waiting on that Flood Firefight and if 343 does some leg work, they can use CE:A’s Flood models for Reach Flood Firefight.

Now THAT would be something to get hyped over.

3 Likes

Wish we had Halo 2, Halo 2A and Halo4 in MCC. Hell since Custom Games area is broken in Halo Infinite would be nice to play those games in MCC :metal:

1 Like

CEA’s flood models are just Halo 3’s flood models, so if they were to add floodfight to Reach, they’d have to make brand new ones.

Can someone at 343 please tell us if anything is going to happen for MCC