Thank you 343 for making Halo 4

I am a Halo Fanboy to the max. I started by playing CE ten years ago when I was 16 and have been hooked on everything Halo. Since then I have accepted every change that has been made to the game without a single complaint. The story is so deep and captivating that it has captured my attention for a long time. Thank you for continuing this franchise and story. Halo 4 has done nothing short of make me excited to finally continue Master Chief and Cortana’s story since the legendary cliffhanger of Halo 3. I am proud to tell everyone about what great hands the Halo franchise is in. I absolutely cannot wait until midnight to grab my copy (Limited Edition and Collectors Edition Strategy Guide), and once again be thrust into the world which has always kept me excited and wanting more. I absolutely look forward to future Halo games and will be purchasing them without any hesitation. Best of luck as a studio and developers of this wonderful universe.

Sincerely, Mike.

What a breath of fresh air.

There are many others like you, OP, and myself are looking forward to this game as a whole rather than it’s individual parts. I too cannot wait to immerse myself into the Halo universe once again and play as Master Chief. Can. Not. Wait.

Well said, I absolutely agree.
3 more days…

This would have been better as an email to 343i instead of a topic.

Its a topic for everyone like myself to appreciate what 343 has done, and to show some love for Halo 4.

Yo, 343, thanks.

> Its a topic for everyone like myself to appreciate what 343 has done, and to show some love for Halo 4.

Exactly this, way too much negativity from people who haven’t even played.

Thank you 343i for making an amazing halo game.