Thank you 343 <3...

I wanna thank 343 right now for everything,for continuing Johns story,working hard on the franchise we all love to make us all happy.I guess this is finally different from all these hate threads,but it has to be done.i hope im speaking for all Halo fans.and dont worry everyone from 343 knows what to do.Just trust them like i do.we should not spam these forum with all of our ideas,as you may know the game is almost finished like frankie said in the last bulletin so our ideas wont be noticed or just not implemented into the game.its just too late.and sometimes i really hope 343 wont listen to some guys on the forum cause these ideas would just destroy the game.just do your thing 343.the halo 4 forum already has more threads/topics than reach,and its not even released,we should calm down a bit.beside all of the hate here on that forum i want to show some love for 343 even if it sounds corny.i dont know if anyone ever thanked 343 so maybe im even the first,so stop complaining and be grateful.

thank you 343 keep doing your thing

i love you <3

Working hard on the franchise? They havent made a game.

> Working hard on the franchise? They havent made a game.

they are working on halo 4 since 2008 or 2009,and they are working like 8 hours a day i guess just to make us happy

> > Working hard on the franchise? They havent made a game.
>
> they are working on halo 4 since 2008 or 2009,and they are working like 8 hours a day i guess just to make us happy

You cant say they’ve been working on it we have seen no gameplay. Your proof they work 8 hours a day?

its true that they’ve been working on it since 2008. if i remember where its from ill give you the link and it also said they were working long hours with a 200 person team on the game. it might even be on this website. if i find ill tell you

> > > Working hard on the franchise? They havent made a game.
> >
> > they are working on halo 4 since 2008 or 2009,and they are working like 8 hours a day i guess just to make us happy
>
> You cant say they’ve been working on it we have seen no gameplay. Your proof they work 8 hours a day?

Just because you haven’t seen gameplay doesn’t mean they aren’t working hard on Halo 4

And 8 hours is about an average work day (last time I checked, at least). Some could be working more or possibly less

Ω

i can thank them for anniversary and waypoint…Halo 4? time will tell

> >
> > they are working on halo 4 since 2008 or 2009,and they are working like 8 hours a day i guess just to make us happy
>
> You cant say they’ve been working on it we have seen no gameplay. Your proof they work 8 hours a day?

Stop being so -Yoink!- dude. If he/she wants to thank 343i, let him/her thank them. It’s not hurting anyone so just chill out.

They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.

> >
>

no,no proof they are working 8 hours a day thats why i wrote i GUESS

I’m still confused as to if production for Halo 4 began on 2008 or 2009.

> They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.

They’re making Halo 4 for you, isn’t that enough?

> > They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.
>
> They’re making Halo 4 for you, isn’t that enough?

depends on how good it ends up

yes im sure a fair of amount of the people take their occasional day off but just like most people they have families to feed and money to make and they know the fans are going to decide their future at 343 and the future of halo. Whether they go balls to the wall 12 hour days or half -Yoinked!- 4 hour days as long as the game is good i dont care and i dont see why you do.

> > They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.
>
> They’re making Halo 4 for you, isn’t that enough?

Nope. In this case, it’s not the thought that counts, I am not going to just bow down and give them undeserved praise.

I thank them for continuing the series and putting much effort into it. I can’t thank them for making a good game yet… I’m pretty certain that I’ll definitely be satisfied with the halo 4.

> > > They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.
> >
> > They’re making Halo 4 for you, isn’t that enough?
>
> Nope. In this case, it’s not the thought that counts, I am not going to just bow down and give them undeserved praise.

That’s so ungrateful, it’s sickening.

> > > > They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.
> > >
> > > They’re making Halo 4 for you, isn’t that enough?
> >
> > Nope. In this case, it’s not the thought that counts, I am not going to just bow down and give them undeserved praise.
>
> That’s so ungrateful, it’s sickening.

Lucas is continuing Star Wars, yet I’m not thanking him for that because a lot of the stuff he’s done recently is terrible. You can chastise me for being ungrateful, but I am under no obligation to be grateful to 343.

spaces come after periods. this was pretty difficult to read. not bashing you, just sayin’

> > > > > They’ll get my thanks when they earn it.
> > > >
> > > > They’re making Halo 4 for you, isn’t that enough?
> > >
> > > Nope. In this case, it’s not the thought that counts, I am not going to just bow down and give them undeserved praise.
> >
> > That’s so ungrateful, it’s sickening.
>
> Lucas is continuing Star Wars, yet I’m not thanking him for that because a lot of the stuff he’s done recently is terrible. You can chastise me for being ungrateful, but I am under no obligation to be grateful to 343.

I would like to continue this further to understand your hate towards 343i, but we’ll be getting off topic so I’ll say something that is on topic.

OT: Thank you 343i for continuing one of the best game franchise out there, not just letting it be a remembered image in everyone’s head as “Reach”