thank goodness for the quitban

I recently decided not to subject myself to vanilla reach if at all possible. So I’ve been quitting every vanilla game that was voted for in Team slayer. Then, when I eventually ended up temp-banned for quitting it was as if Reach was telling me “you’ve played enough, now go have dinner.”

I haven’t been banned yet but that’s because I just shut off Reach and play Skyrim or MvC3, but I have been quitting much more frequently because of TU added to Slayer. The map selections are worse than ever - aside from being even more restricted to mainly too many -Yoink- forge maps - then it’s either TU, Pro, or TU Pro that gets selected and I refuse to play any of those.

Adding TU to Team Slayer was the worst decision 343 has made. I haven’t had this much distaste in playing Halo game until now. Reach MP is unplayable at this rate. TS needs to stay completely Vanilla.

Not a big fan of the community made maps either. Every time think twice shows up I want to scream.

> Not a big fan of the community made maps either. Every time think twice shows up I want to scream.

I hear you. Precipice, Think Twice, Pinnacle and few others all pretty much drive me to choose a none of the above, or quit if it continues.

> Not a big fan of the community made maps either. Every time think twice shows up I want to scream.

Every Forge map, including the disk ones, need to go. Select and Synapse can stay, though.

I can stand asylum, I just don’t want to have to learn a new map AND have it be an ugly piece of unplayable crap. At least asylum is based on an H2 map I’m familiar with.

A game that needs a quitban has some serious issues I tell you, a game that enforces a quitban when the population is very low, is just way out there.
Instead of punishing quitters for any reason, encourage people to stay or simple let people quit and fill the spots with new players (social/unranked playlists at least). Works for all other games…

> Select

has a stroke

I don’t know why people hate the community maps. I love the crazines they offer. Think twice is one of my fav’s. I usually destroy unsuspecting victims on that map =)

Honestly, my biggest problem is community maps is that I cannot remember which one is which. Halo 4 better have custom map thumbnails for the vote.