Thank goodness 343 disabled comments!

I noticed that in all the recent Halo 4 343 disabled the comments, thank goodness, they really don’t want others to spoil the story for us. Thank you 343!

> I noticed that in all the recent Halo 4 343 disabled the comments, thank goodness, they really don’t want others to spoil the story for us. Thank you 343!

Um…are you talking about YouTube or something? Lol

> > I noticed that in all the recent Halo 4 343 disabled the comments, thank goodness, they really don’t want others to spoil the story for us. Thank you 343!
>
> Um…are you talking about YouTube or something? Lol

I believe he is. All the recent Halo videos on Halo Waypoint have Comments Disabled. For good reason.

> > I noticed that in all the recent Halo 4 343 disabled the comments, thank goodness, they really don’t want others to spoil the story for us. Thank you 343!
>
> Um…are you talking about YouTube or something? Lol

Yeah, people who have seen spoilers are trying to tell others to ruin the story for us, thankfully 343 is stopping these “EVIL” people and keeping us safe by not having comments in their videos now.

> > > I noticed that in all the recent Halo 4 343 disabled the comments, thank goodness, they really don’t want others to spoil the story for us. Thank you 343!
> >
> > Um…are you talking about YouTube or something? Lol
>
> I believe he is. All the recent Halo videos on Halo Waypoint have Comments Disabled. For good reason.

Oh, ok, I thought so. Just making sure. Regardless, I applaud that decision, on their part. I just wish that they would have done that sooner… :frowning:

I noticed that too, first I thought the video I was seeing might have been a fake with spoilers in it so I went to their YouTube page then realized they were saving me from jerks.

Since the guy that turned off the comments won’t see this I’ll just pass my thanks to the mods who have been saving us from spoilers on here :slight_smile:

343I is definitely doing their part in the fight against spoilers which makes me respect them that much more