Thank God!!

Thank God the Halo community isn’t making the Halo games or else we would end up with the same game over and over. None of them want the game to change, they just want the same old stuff over and over again. If you don’t like it don’t buy it simple as that.

No-one is saying we want the same old stuff. We’re saying we don’t want CoD.

No, the COD community is making it

This is just a another Call of Duty clone. It’s official now, all AAA FPS games are exactly the same.

You seem to be misunderstanding something. I am fine with some changes. However, I am not fine with core gameplay being removed. Core gameplay is what makes a video game series a series. Give it a different title if you are going to make it unrecognizable.

You fanboys don’t get it. We want new features like spartan ops and new game modes. We don’t want the traditional gameplay getting -Yoinked!- up like it was in Reach and now Halo 4.

> No-one is saying we want the same old stuff. We’re saying we don’t want CoD.

And 343 have said that it is, but nobody is taking their word for it, so at the moment it does look like the community is say that, because that’s all i’m seeing anyway.

Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.

> Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.

Even before the information came out people were saying that they wanted it to be like either Halo 1, 2, or 3. This community is garbage.

> No-one is saying we want the same old stuff. We’re saying we don’t want CoD.

Even before information came out people were already saying that they wanted it to be like Halo 1,2 or 3 meaning they want the exact same stuff no change.

No. thank god that people like you arent making the game because we would get a completely different new game everytime. You can’t make a series without some things being the same. We dont need change in areas that work perfectly. We need change in areas that are broken. Innovation is the way of the future of Halo, but making a game into call of duty is not innovation.

> > Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.
>
> Even before the information came out people were saying that they wanted it to be like either Halo 1, 2, or 3. This community is garbage.

And what is wrong with that? The gameplay was competitive where you actually had to be skillful and work to win. As I’ve said, new features and weapons and game modes are completely fine. But when you try to turn Halo into the main stream military shooter, that is what makes all of us rage hard. Changing up gameplay just for the hell of it is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

> No. thank god that people like you arent making the game because we would get a completely different new game everytime. You can’t make a series without some things being the same. We dont need change in areas that work perfectly. We need change in areas that are broken. Innovation is the way of the future of Halo, but making a game into call of duty is not innovation.

of course some things need to change but how are they making the future of halo if they are just using the same old ideas from past games

> > > Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.
> >
> > Even before the information came out people were saying that they wanted it to be like either Halo 1, 2, or 3. This community is garbage.
>
> And what is wrong with that? The gameplay was competitive where you actually had to be skillful and work to win. As I’ve said, new features and weapons and game modes are completely fine. But when you try to turn Halo into the main stream military shooter, that is what makes all of us rage hard. Changing up gameplay just for the hell of it is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

So how is having loadouts, and customization to your armor going to take away the skill of the game?

> > Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.
>
> Even before the information came out people were saying that they wanted it to be like either Halo 1, 2, or 3. This community is garbage.

That info is fake anyway. Nobody here on the forums knows anything about Halo 4 (other than what was shown in the VIDOC). Both side are only here to circle-jerk each other’s thoughts about the game.

Im going to wait until all the info about MM is given to us by 343 before forming an opinion about the game. You all should do the same, instead of jumping to conclusions.

> So how is having loadouts, and customization to your armor going to take away the skill of the game?

Like I said in another thread, what happens when an old player with a sniper/battle rifle gets matched up against a new player with an assault rifle/pistol? What about no map control being needed because you spawn with whatever you want?

> > > > Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.
> > >
> > > Even before the information came out people were saying that they wanted it to be like either Halo 1, 2, or 3. This community is garbage.
> >
> > And what is wrong with that? The gameplay was competitive where you actually had to be skillful and work to win. As I’ve said, new features and weapons and game modes are completely fine. But when you try to turn Halo into the main stream military shooter, that is what makes all of us rage hard. Changing up gameplay just for the hell of it is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.
>
> So how is having loadouts, and customization to your armor going to take away the skill of the game?

You really need to ask how the ability to win a fight thanks to advantages from abilities picked before the game had started rather than your skill, is going to take away from the skill?

> > No. thank god that people like you arent making the game because we would get a completely different new game everytime. You can’t make a series without some things being the same. We dont need change in areas that work perfectly. We need change in areas that are broken. Innovation is the way of the future of Halo, but making a game into call of duty is not innovation.
>
> of course some things need to change but how are they making the future of halo if they are just using the same old ideas from past games

I am for innovation all the way. What halo games did good needs to stay from game to game, and the fundamentals need to be untouched, but certainly things need to be added and changed to evolve the game. This is not evolution though. Atleast not a good one.

> > > Op’s post is starting to get old, stop saying we don’t want any change, we just don’t want COD or a game that is too different.
> >
> > Even before the information came out people were saying that they wanted it to be like either Halo 1, 2, or 3. This community is garbage.
>
> And what is wrong with that? The gameplay was competitive where you actually had to be skillful and work to win. As I’ve said, new features and weapons and game modes are completely fine. But when you try to turn Halo into the <mark>main stream</mark> military <mark>shooter</mark>, that is what makes all of us rage hard. Changing up gameplay just for the hell of it is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

Halo IS a main stream game. What rock do you live in?

As for the military part. Don’t be silly. There are to many Sy-fy elements in Halo prevent that from ever happening.

Because everyone will start out on unequal footing. If you match up with some randoms that, for whatever reason, think the AR is better than a utility precision weapon, you are pretty much going to be screwed. Customization to your armor is, again, making people start off on unequal footing. Halo has always been about equal starts until Reach came along. Who wins should be determined by whoever plays better, not whoever picked a different type of bonus that gives them an unfair advantage.