texts across the screen during matchmaking

I notice every time something happens in a game, the notification for it covers most of my screen with blue text saying “so and so killed (gamertag) with a headshot.” Now i could care less and this blue text covers alot of my screen and is hard to see during combat. Any way to get rid of it or do I just have to deal with it?

How big is your T.V.?

38 or 42 inches.

I agree, I’ve been killed more than once because the Twitter feed (as I call it) is obstructing my field of view. It is especially good at hiding crouched enemies, which has been the majority of my deaths due to obstructed vision.

> I notice every time something happens in a game, the notification for it covers most of my screen with blue text saying “so and so killed (gamertag) with a headshot.” Now i could care less and this blue text covers alot of my screen and is hard to see during combat. Any way to get rid of it or do I just have to deal with it?

I was just thinking the same thing. Sometimes it goes 3/4 of my screen. It is really annoying me. I think all they should do is make the text smaller. or move it to the top left corner like halo 2 did.

I really only had the problem when I’m playing split-screen and not really anything else. I don’t notice it though if I’m playing just by myself though.

OP I think you are just going to have to deal with it unfortunately.

I agree, I have a 32 inch tv and its annoying. Instead of saying Player X killed Player Y with a head shot. IT should say the guys gamer tag put a picture of the gun he used and a picture of a guys helmet with a cross hair on it or something like that telling you that he was killed with a head shot. That will save screen space.

> OP I think you are just going to have to deal with it unfortunately.

He shouldn’t have to though, it’s an absolutely limited thing that should be sorted out, it plagues split screen multiplayer.

With split screen I agree, that stuff is crazy.

But playing by myself I don’t ever notice the text. I like how it is, I read it a lot of the time :slight_smile: I really don’t think they could have the text any smaller or it would be unreadable.

I’m having problems without split screen and I don’t even want to know what it’s like split screen with my tv. So I am assuming I cant do anything about it?