Tetris In Halo 5 Forge, What Should I Do With It?

Video: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/RandomlyFish/video/23133733

I would recommend listening to this while watching: Original Nintendo Tetris Theme - Extended 10min - YouTube

Currently I have placed player spawns where the blocks land, and I have placed invisible blockers infront of them so that they can’t leave. I’m going to try to make the blocks start falling more frequently, but other than that, I’m not sure what I should do with it.

I could make so that the blocks fall freely, which would splatter any players below them and make it all about surviving and climbing on the blocks. However, that would make the blocks land on the bodies and mess up the stacking. So instead I could attach teleporters under the blocks to solve that issue.

Another idea would be to make it an infection map where the infected can ride with the blocks down.

If you got any ideas, please let me know.

I don’t have any ideas right now, but you have some awesome concepts!

> 2533274898665272;2:
> I don’t have any ideas right now, but you have some awesome concepts!

Glad you like the ideas, that’s also good to know.

I got a crazy Idea… It would eat up all the script channels though. Might be possible to script 20 individual pieces

Make it into an actual playable tetris, place invisible kill balls on the bottom of the parts and then have the infected spartan play the game.