Testing Lobby Twice Weekly - Host AgentPaperCraft

Sorry I had to leave I might get on later.

Decided to go…got a map tested. I’m satisfied.

2nd post updated

Very fun to see what people think of my maps (lets just say there were better maps) and also play testing some epic ones too.

How much longer will this go on? I’ve got to fix the spawns on my map and then I should be good… will this still be going on in half an hour? It’s… mostly a FFA and 8-10 player map but I suppose 16 players should give it the playtesting it needs lol…
this is the thread I made for it but I was told you had a really nice playtesting setup:)
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/9/p/23644/183110.aspx#183110

Its over but try again tommorrow

hey this lobby is great! i get to play new maps everyday, some are alright, but some are also pretty amazing (mine included hehehe)

Cant wait for tomorrow!..or later today i guess.

> hey this lobby is great! i get to play new maps everyday, some are alright, but some are also pretty amazing (mine included hehehe)
>
> Cant wait for tomorrow!..or later today i guess.

Don’t be too arrogant bro, that’s the downfall of most of the great forgers.

haha i was kidding, i know my maps arnt the best, im just being a forger protecting his work :smiley:

but im stilol excited about others amazzing maps :smiley:

I’m thinking about getting a second host so I don’t have to commit to it every night.

I hope you could test my 21 maps (I think its 21) sometime : )

o.o 21 maps!

Well we can test them one at a time but you have to wait your turn around.

ok do I add your gamertag or what for the testing nights?
also good news I DON’T create infect maps

Just send me a message on Xbox Live and I’ll invite you when it starts.

here are 2 vids everyone else can check out too:

so is it starting now?

Yes, it’s on now…and we need a few more…

Tonight was really fun, but no real standout on maps, I really need someone to help carry on the lobby on days that I have plans. It will likely be someone who attends the lobby frequently, I need the time off sometimes.

Bro sign me up; GT: StrongRobin

Alrighty I’ll remember to invite you when 6pm rolls around.