Testing Lobby Twice Weekly - Host AgentPaperCraft

haha nice, that way i can badger you more often :smiley:

JK

Are you doing this tonight? I have a BTB map to test.

GT: EZD G8MR

> Are you doing this tonight? I have a BTB map to test.
>
> GT: EZD G8MR

Yea, just send me a message and I’ll invite you around 6pm.

Whats your GT?

Same as my waypoint name.

k

how many people r gonna be there?

ill join but whats that in GMT.

Also I have three maps I need to try out. Only on Slayer but I need to see what other people think.

testing in progress

Send coidfusi0n an invite (that’s a zero).

Hopefully we have more players turn out tonight, I’ve been getting a lot of messages for map testing today.

haha nice, ill be at myy friends, so we shouldnt be interupted this time. i can stay for all of it.

> haha nice, ill be at myy friends, so we shouldnt be interupted this time. i can stay for all of it.

I’m thinking tonight we will test a new map of mine, depends on if I get spawns done before 6 tonight.

sorry i wasnt on it tonigth, finally got a copy of halo2 from a friends, played it through the day, finished half an hour ago, i can look at it now if you want?

I can help too

Sorry last nights was so short, I promise tonight we will play the full length of the time, I just needed some time to chill yesterday and thats all the time I could afford.

ght as long as im not sleeping (very likly as i stayed up last night playiong forgewars :D) ill join.

when is the next one because i want to test my maps out and someone can evaluate them.

Tonight at 6pm EST

> Tonight at 6pm EST

As always 6pm Sharp.