Testing completed - thanks whoever joined

I need Map Testers to help me test an exciting new map before the Forge Contest ends next Thursday.

WHAT?
Alpha testing has already taken place. This means everything is expected to work. No one is expected to spawn outside the map or in a kill zone or anything crazy. But I need Beta testers like you to make sure that the map plays well.

This testing session will be short and sweet and designed to be FUN!

WHEN?
3:30pm British Summer Time
on Tuesday 31st May 2011

Convert to your time zone here!
(select “31st” “May” “2011” “15 / 3pm” “30” and “U.K. - England - London” in the upper fields)
(and your location in the final bottom field)

If you are unable to attend this time and date, you have my apologies. But due to the imminent close of the Forge Contest, I will not be able to test my map after the 4th of June.

You know I’m in for testing! Just message me on xbl when it’s time.

YAY!! xD

Thanks man! I’ll be ready to test when I can find 10 more people. I’m looking for 12 players at a minimum.

I’ve been on the GRID for over 25 years, nearly 3700 cycles. Neither the angle makers, nor system protectors have been able to gain an equal footing with me. I reap them all. Be it programmer, user or maker, they all work for me. All are programmed to work for me.

Sounds like you’d love this map then. xP

Can I count you in thy ReaperMC ?

If I am on. I am usually 12:45am-3am and 9am-1pm EST for availability during the week.

Awesome! I’ll figure out some feasible details once I’ve gained enough interest in this thing.

I would be willing to test any map you have, but I have a limited playing time. When are you planning on testing them?

All I can say for the time being is that testing will take place in the imminent future. Probably early June. As for time of day, it will depend on the time zones of those involved in the testing…

Play testing will take place next week. More details coming soon…

You know I’m in on this

Fridays and Saturdays are more flexible for moi as they are my weekend. The 10th of June, just about anytime during the day right now seems like a great time. At least for me. The 3rd and such may be possible.

UPDATED! Please! Come one! Come all!

But sorry if you can’t make it. :frowning:

I need Map Testers to help me test an exciting new map before the Forge Contest ends next Thursday.

WHAT?
Alpha testing has already taken place. This means everything is expected to work. No one is expected to spawn outside the map or in a kill zone or anything crazy. But I need Beta testers like you to make sure that the map plays well.

This testing session will be short and sweet and designed to be FUN!

WHERE?
xbox live

WHEN?
3:30pm British Summer Time
on Tuesday 31st May 2011

Convert to your time zone here!
(select “31st” “May” “2011” “15 / 3pm” “30” and “U.K. - England - London” in the upper fields)
(and your location in the final bottom field)

If you are unable to attend this time and date, you have my apologies. But due to the imminent close of the Forge Contest, I will not be able to test my map after the 4th of June.

If im home from work by then ill turn the 360 on just for you.

Awesome! :smiley:

ill be happy to help you out bro.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! xD

Need more players still though… help me Halo Waypoint, you’re my only hope. xP

I’ll definitely try to be online.

Thank you!!

Please keep the users coming! xD