Test 2 hard crashing / shutting off Xbox Series X

Hi! 1st, I love halo infinite so much & I didn’t have any problems during the awesome part of the beta when we were able to PvP matchmake but as soon as it ended and we only had access to the academy (weapon drills and training bot games) my series x hard crashed 3 times in a span of about 30 mins (game went black for a split second and then Xbox turned fully off. 3 Complete hard crashes). All of them happened when at different points of the training mode against the bots. One happened when I was in game in the settings changing my FOV. Another happened when I was playing against the bots in academy training mode & a third time it happened when I was at the main menu about to enter training mode. I finally quit playing out of fear of damage to Xbox series x. I just wanted to inform you this is happening so hopefully it can be fixed. I’ve never had my Xbox just turn off before while playing a game. To further help I was playing on the “performance” graphical setting found In the visual settings and had my series x on 1080p/120hz. Again no problems during matchmaking part but consistent hard crashes of Xbox after in academy when playing against the training bots. Ok that’s it. Thanks 343i!

> 2535427870415888;1:
> Hi! 1st, I love halo infinite so much & I didn’t have any problems during the awesome part of the beta when we were able to PvP matchmake but as soon as it ended and we only had access to the academy (weapon drills and training bot games) my series x hard crashed 3 times in a span of about 30 mins (game went black for a split second and then Xbox turned fully off. 3 Complete hard crashes). All of them happened when at different points of the training mode against the bots. One happened when I was in game in the settings changing my FOV. Another happened when I was playing against the bots in academy training mode & a third time it happened when I was at the main menu about to enter training mode. I finally quit playing out of fear of damage to Xbox series x. I just wanted to inform you this is happening so hopefully it can be fixed. I’ve never had my Xbox just turn off before while playing a game. To further help I was playing on the “performance” graphical setting found In the visual settings and had my series x on 1080p/120hz. Again no problems during matchmaking part but consistent hard crashes of Xbox after in academy when playing against the training bots. Ok that’s it. Thanks 343i!

I played flight1 and still playing flight2 on series x and didn’t crash at all (like what you have experienced). I have done weapons drill and training mode outside matchmaking window and no issues. Better to raise a support ticket it will help others.