Territories: The red headed step child of Reach MM

Now before I begin, I am a red head, I am also a step child. So don’t take offense to the comment above. I am also not sensative to ginger remarks but I have a feeling that people on these forums are more mature.

Now to the point. We all know territories . . . however I’m not sure if enough people know it well. Most objective games are CTF or Assault. Now those are great gametypes but they are played VERY OFTEN. I feel like I can never get enough territories, its very sad considering how well GT’s like it are so famous in other games (Conquest in BF2 and Star Wars Battlefront). I feel like putting more of a heavier placement of territories games and maps in Halo could help keep the every day game of MM fresh. The one problem they have now is that points are scored to fast in its current form, but its still very fun to play if the map is balanced.

What do you guys think?

Needs
Moar
3 Plots
on
Turf

There, someone agrees! thats two . . .

we need more stockpile and more objective games in general.

>implying that red isn’t the best hair col–

> Now before I begin, I am a red head, I am also a step child. So don’t take offense to the comment above. I am also not sensative to ginger remarks but I have a feeling that people on these forums are more mature.

>not actually implying anything

OT:

Territories is pretty good, when the maps suit it. 3 Plot on Boardwalk plays quite excellently. I generally tend to enjoy it quite a bit more than flag. But it would probably suck on something like Asylum. If the weighting for the gametype is increased, it should probably only be paired with maps that work well with it.