Terribly Frustrating Game Bug, Help?!

I’m currently a level 16 in Halo 4, but for some reason EVERYTHING I spent my points on all the way to level 15 has relocked itself. All my weapons, and armor abilities, all relocked.

Now I am back to basic everything. That means I have to wait until I’m level 30 to even get everything I originally had back. This is frustrating because I can only play Halo 4 around once or twice a week, meaning personally as a gamer it makes me not even want to play the game again knowing how screwed I got by a bug.

Has anyone else experienced this? Was this the result of an update?

Please respond in any way?

That also means you’ll never unlock everything… Hmmm I have no idea. Also there is a glitch where you can’t fire for a bit after you pick up a flag and a glitch where you can’t move for a bit after extracting something or attempting to take a base in dominion. Really annoying when you get killed because you can’t strafe

> That also means you’ll never unlock everything… Hmmm I have no idea. Also there is a glitch where you can’t fire for a bit after you pick up a flag and a glitch where you can’t move for a bit after extracting something or attempting to take a base in dominion. Really annoying when you get killed because you can’t strafe

I mean this really makes me a bit angry. I feel like what is the point even when I can play?

I had all my weapons and abilities just the way I wanted them, then they’re all relocked. Funny thing is all of my armor pieces I unlocked is the same, it’s just everything on the weapon side.

I’d much rather switch the two, Eff cosmetics, I just wanted my gear I lost.

No one else knows of anyone who shares this bug?