Terrible Warzone teams? Anyone else getting this?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

For the past week, I swear I have been getting into teams with lobotomites.They all have mics, so I know they can hear me. But they simply do not respond or react to anything happening in the game. Why is everyone so freaking stupid on Warzone? I didn’t know it was possible for so many different people to be bad at Halo.

I blame my team for anything bad, but I think that they have been unusually bad recently. February noobs?

I feel like at first it was great since it was new to everyone. Now I see people running around with more power weapons all the time, and feel like everyone is worried about their individual commendations and REQ levels

I’m always mystified by how inept many players are, not focusing on the central base ore legendary bosses instead going off to die to some measly 25 point enemy or pointlessly attack the enemy in some irrelevant location.

Objectives people.

The other day I played a game of WZ where literally everyone on my team had an overall negative KDA. The other team had maybe 3 people that didn’t have that on their team. I was surprised since I never saw that before.

My point being is that it was pretty terrible and I don’t think the majority of them knew what to do or how to play at all. The enemy captured the monument in seconds, we didn’t get a garage for over ten minutes, most of them only had single digit kills, and I don’t think we got any major bosses.

> 2533274800056399;1:
> For the past week, I swear I have been getting into teams with lobotomites.They all have mics, so I know they can hear me. But they simply do not respond or react to anything happening in the game. Why is everyone so freaking stupid on Warzone? I didn’t know it was possible for so many different people to be bad at Halo.

The only times I feel this way is when I get into a WZ match only to have the enemy team have our team spawn-camped within the first 30 seconds and proceed to spawn-kill our team for the entire match. Last night I had the worst match where as the attacking team we never got to REQ level 3 because 12 people were spawn camping our team and our base spawn never moved.

I’ve noticed there’s been a huge influx of crappy players over the past month. I get braindead teammates in Warzone consistently. I usually play with a friend and we’re literally the only players with a modicum of skill. I’ll go 25-5 with 4 Boss Takedowns, my buddy will go 40-12 with 2 Boss Takedowns, and the rest of the team either barely scrapes together a 1.0 K/D or are dismally negative with hardly 3 Boss Takedowns between them all. The first half of January wasn’t like that; we had competent teammates the majority of the time, but now it’s just ridiculous. I actually stopped playing a week ago because I got so tired of losing matches. I mean, it’s one thing to lose to a team of good players; it’s another when you lose to terrible players because your own team is even worse than they are.

> 2533274852681222;7:
> I’ve noticed there’s been a huge influx of crappy players over the past month. I get braindead teammates in Warzone consistently. I usually play with a friend and we’re literally the only players with a modicum of skill. I’ll go 25-5 with 4 Boss Takedowns, my buddy will go 40-12 with 2 Boss Takedowns, and the rest of the team either barely scrapes together a 1.0 K/D or are dismally negative with hardly 3 Boss Takedowns between them all. The first half of January wasn’t like that; we had competent teammates the majority of the time, but now it’s just ridiculous. I actually stopped playing a week ago because I got so tired of losing matches. I mean, it’s one thing to lose to a team of good players; it’s another when you lose to terrible players because your own team is even worse than they are.

I agree. I’m usually okay with losing to a team that is simply better than ours. But when their team sucks, and mine just sucks even worse, I can’t stomach it. A couple days ago, I lost like 5-6 straight games. In a “competitive” multiplayer game, that should not happen under any circumstances. And by that I mean that there shouldn’t be such a high number of new or unskilled players that I’m matched with them and lose that much. I’ll admit that I’m a sore loser, but I’m also just sick of losing so much. I can have a good game individually, but I still want a victory screen. I want to feel like my work isn’t pointless.