Terrible Teammates: They don't cross the line, They fly over it and do an Irish Jig

Now I dislike getting matched with awful teammates as much as the next guy (maybe less so because I often kill people on one on one battles by staying on the outskirts of the map. I get less kills, but I don’t contribute to their score). But there are two players out there that were just so blatently terrible, I had to make a post calling them out so no one suffers the same fate I did. Their gts are Johnson It and boiler455. These guys got, in between both in a team slayer game on countdown, 1 kill and 30 deaths. That’s right, 1 between two players and each died 15 times. I had more than half our team’s kills and had 7 deaths (due to sword, shotgun, grenades or triple team because my teammates were chilling in the respawn screen). This might be against the rules (not sure), but it would be a crime not to warn people.

Do you realize this is against the rules?
probably not, im guessing.
Calling people out is a definate no no. Is that not common sense?

Like I said, I wasn’t sure.

But sometimes rules need to be broken for the greater good. If I could render the video, I would. I think I would get a pardon for this infraction (they were that awful). I’m not calling them out due to rage, just a heads up for people who dislike getting matched with awful players.

No, they dont need to be broken. Video games are for fun, and people are allowed to play them no matter how bad they are.
However, i do think a beginners playlist should be made available, playable all the way up warrant officer grade 3.

I agree with that statement (begginer list) but which game has ever not matched beginners with experienced players?

Also, it wouldn’t work, they were Captain and Lt. Colonel.

> I agree with that statement (begginer list) but which game has ever not matched beginners with experienced players?
>
> Also, it wouldn’t work, they were Captain and Lt. Colonel.

If you want better teammates play arena and as soon as you get ranked you will probably find teammates closer to you skill.

Dont expect blood from a stone and expect ot get good teammates in social

It happens to everyone. I play with people in MW2 that stand right in front of you on purpose so you cant see everything. then you get shot, and they run away. its annoying as heck.
There are bad people in every video game. Its unfortunate that us more experienced people have to deal with them sometimes, but if they are there we should deal with them. its life.
Heck, id be happy that i got half of my teams kills, instead of complaining that they caused you to lose.

> But sometimes rules need to be broken for the greater good.

What good did you accomplish, exactly? Nothing… you just insulted some people.

Everyone has bad teammates at points; the only thing you can do is find skilled friends.

> > But sometimes rules need to be broken for the greater good.
>
> What good did you accomplish, exactly? Nothing… you just insulted some people.
>
> Everyone has bad teammates at points; the only thing you can do is find skilled friends.

What did I accomplish? I warned everyone who read this post about these players. They are now aware of them. That’s something. And it’s not an insult if it’s true. These guys are awful. It’s a fact. It is the truth. And truth hurts.

You do know that there’s about a million players that play Halo every day, right?

What does pointing out a few do? Its not like we’ll encounter them alot.

Well, you can make sure you never encounter them. That way you won’t suffer a migraine from being matched up with them. And like I said before, it takes a very special kind of failure to make me post it. Normally I just shrug it off (it is a game) but these guys hit rock bottom and started digging.