Terrible framerate

Is this a 7.6 GB slideshow? Honestly, I didn’t know it could be possible to get the framerate so slow that it looks like enemy players teleport. FIX THIS NOW!
Need I say more?

That’s 30 fps for ya bro

^ That and the issues are more with the Bacwards Compatibility side of things. You’ll want to reach out (pun not intended) to the Xbox team / forums and let them know, it’s not really anything to do with 343i

> 2533274813317074;3:
> ^ That and the issues are more with the Bacwards Compatibility side of things. You’ll want to reach out (pun not intended) to the Xbox team / forums and let them know, it’s not really anything to do with 343i

Will the DLC playlists be brought back? The ones that were removed a while back. There is easily 20k+ people on currently and should get higher, would be a good way for 343i to make money off of DLC

It’s possible, but Reach is a not an actively maintained game any more. I imagine it’s just going to stay as is right now

I hope they add a dlc list.

plus dude you must be focousing your eye sight from all 60 fps to a 30 fps makng you hard to focous but don’t wory. your eyes wll get ue to it again and my isn’t having a bad frame rate anymore but maybe small lags I hope they give a remasted version for the 1080p and 60fps but kkeep the graphics the same

Posted this in another thread.

Microsoft is working on addressing Reach’s backward compatibility frame rate issues :

> 2533274908722615;1:
> Is this a 7.6 GB slideshow? Honestly, I didn’t know it could be possible to get the framerate so slow that it looks like enemy players teleport. FIX THIS NOW!
> Need I say more?

I totally agree. I downloaded it from my disc last night, after one match on countdown, I deemed it unplayable and shut it off. Such a disappointment. PLEASE FIX 343 or someone

Yeh it actually made me feel sick lol. i never get sick on any game ever but after 15min i had to turn it off. its prity unplayable. Even just flying around in forge is bad lol. I think the issue is reach always had motion blur and film grain, those 2 things with a bad frame rate give you major problems with delay that cause cause eye strain and motion sicknes lol.
By all means play it if you want to feel sick , kids go play it if you want to fake being ill b4 school lol

> 2533274839900733;9:
> Posted this in another thread.
>
> Microsoft is working on addressing Reach’s backward compatibility frame rate issues :
>
> http://kotaku.com/microsoft-has-told-kotaku-they-re-aware-of-halo-reach-1750130089

That’s good to hear, I knew the teams would still be working to make improvements to BC games and BC in general :slight_smile:

I’m curious about how backwards compatibility works on Xbox One, what they have to do to make a game backwards compatible, and what went wrong with Halo: Reach.

Mine hasn’t been too bad.