Terrible Ban!

I got banned on Halo Reach for 2 weeks, and it has been 2 weeks and 2 days. I don’t know why I am still banned, but it is really -Yoink!- me off how I can’t level up and earn cR. I’m dying to play Reach and this terrible ban is in my way!

Did the ban message specifically say two weeks? If so, are you 100% sure it’s actually been 14 days?

Bans automatically expire the second they were given.

Why does rank matter so much too people.

It said specifically 2 weeks. I don’t know if I’m not allowed to play Reach for 2 weeks or what! Every time I play reach before I see the menu it repeats the message again that I have been banned.

It means you have been banned. If you can’t do the time then don’t do the crime. Besides, this isn’t the place to complain about this. There is a topic on this section JUST for this

Complain here

> It said specifically 2 weeks. I don’t know if I’m not allowed to play Reach for 2 weeks or what! Every time I play reach before I see the menu it repeats the message again that I have been banned.

It is completely possible you might have actually received another two week ban.

Really no use in complaining about it.

First off, If you received a two week ban then you obviously did something to deserve it. Ban’s happen in increments of minutes and hours, not weeks, and # of times you would have been banned to earn a two week vacation is probably well-deserved.

Second, no one at 343 cares what happens in Reach any longer. The game is completely off their minds now and whatever happens, happens. No one is going to do anything about it.