Terms and conditions

hey guys just wondering if there’s any terms and conditions with the game besides the ones on the back of the artwork, thank you

> 2787272447959896;1:
> hey guys just wondering if there’s any terms and conditions with the game besides the ones on the back of the artwork, thank you

You basically have a license to play the game in the state it was released by the publisher + any patches that were released as updates. Any tampering with the game is a breach of that license. Since you’re clearly trying to circumvent the rules, I’d suggest reading the XBL ToU. I don’t really care what you do, but if you think what you’re doing might be beyond the terms and conditions, they most likely are.

Or, you could just be honest and tell us what it is that you’re trying to do and someone could give you a straight answer as to whether or not it’s a violation. But, I feel like you’re just going to give a vague answer, or none at all.

> 2533274797842572;2:
> > 2787272447959896;1:
> > hey guys just wondering if there’s any terms and conditions with the game besides the ones on the back of the artwork, thank you
>
>
> You basically have a license to play the game in the state it was released by the publisher + any patches that were released as updates. Any tampering with the game is a breach of that license. Since you’re clearly trying to circumvent the rules, I’d suggest reading the XBL ToU. I don’t really care what you do, but if you think what you’re doing might be beyond the terms and conditions, they most likely are.
>
> Or, you could just be honest and tell us what it is that you’re trying to do and someone could give you a straight answer as to whether or not it’s a violation. But, I feel like you’re just going to give a vague answer, or none at all.

its just a legal matter, hopefully you will hear about soon if it goes as planned, thank you

> 2787272447959896;3:
> > 2533274797842572;2:
> > > 2787272447959896;1:
> > > hey guys just wondering if there’s any terms and conditions with the game besides the ones on the back of the artwork, thank you
> >
> >
> > You basically have a license to play the game in the state it was released by the publisher + any patches that were released as updates. Any tampering with the game is a breach of that license. Since you’re clearly trying to circumvent the rules, I’d suggest reading the XBL ToU. I don’t really care what you do, but if you think what you’re doing might be beyond the terms and conditions, they most likely are.
> >
> > Or, you could just be honest and tell us what it is that you’re trying to do and someone could give you a straight answer as to whether or not it’s a violation. But, I feel like you’re just going to give a vague answer, or none at all.
>
>
> its just a legal matter, hopefully you will hear about soon if it goes as planned, thank you

Well I can absolutely guarantee you that if you’re coming to an xbox forum to get that answer, then nothing is going to go as planned because a legal team would be able to answer this for you, essentially immediately. And that I said you’d give a vague answer and you still did basically proves my point.

If you can’t explicitly state why you’re asking the question, then you aren’t going to get an accurate answer, on here or legally. And there’s literally nothing you could disclose here that would jeopardize that effort, so you’re better off just owning up to whatever it is you think you’re going to do, otherwise you’re just speculating.