Terminals please

I really hope we see some terminals like in halo 4 but following the stories in primordium. That would be a great way to get all fans to experience why book fans like zeta halo.

Looks like there will be tons of collectables scattered around Zeta Halo so hopefully some of them will be linked to special short clips explaining more about the history of the ring.

Agreed! Terminals are some of Halo’s best features. I never understood why 343i went the route of 100+ data pads to H5 that I ultimately didn’t remember much of when they expended so much effort making terminals for H2A that added so much to the game.

> 2535452600377495;1:
> I really hope we see some terminals like in halo 4 but following the stories in primordium. That would be a great way to get all fans to experience why book fans like zeta halo.

Fully agree. I am pretty sure these were confirmed?

i like the terminals that play cutscenes but the ones that are just words personally make me leave immediately. the ones in halo ce and 2 in MCC has awsome stories about the arbiter and prophets that we didnt get to see in the campaign and add just that extra layer of depth.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2535452600377495;1:
> > I really hope we see some terminals like in halo 4 but following the stories in primordium. That would be a great way to get all fans to experience why book fans like zeta halo.
>
> Fully agree. I am pretty sure these were confirmed?

They were confirmed? Do you remember where? If they were thats super exciting