Terminal trailer

What do you make of the terminal trailer? more than 1 guilty spark? maybe hinting to a new gamemode? forge gamemode? or maybe the story is told in terminals like the ones in halo 3 or reachs data pads? what do you think?

There were monitors from the start, there are seven Halo Rings plus the Ark so there would be seven monitors, I don’t know what to count Mendicant Bias as though :I

> What do you make of the terminal trailer? more than 1 guilty spark? maybe hinting to a new gamemode? forge gamemode? or maybe the story is told in terminals like the ones in halo 3 or reachs data pads? what do you think?

The Terminals are Halo:CEA’s data pads/Halo 3 terminal. They give you a neat information about the Rings and other stuff.

The music in that trailer was Champ! Truly remastered greatness.

Dude, in Halo 4 forge you’re character’s color should correspond with your specific monitor’s color, since there are more than one monitor and from the looks of it in the trailer they’re all different colors. But the thought of more than one pseudo-intellectual genocidal floating orb kind of scares me a bit.