Terminal canon

This is to mix in with ONI Freelancers terminal and skull hunting guide but what sort of canon do you think the terminals will contain. We already know the pillar of autumns is a message from 343 guilty spark saying the humans can land on Halo to discuss with Spark. If you have watched Chad Armstrong’s gamefront interview he mentions that the Truth and Reconciliations terminal has apparently got quite the opposite message from Spark. Post your thoughts here. Hopefully after we find terminals this will be quite te thread.

My guess is that the Truth and Reconciliation Terminal will be Guilty Spark telling the Covenant NOT to land on the ring.

i thought it was wtf sparks been doing all these years?

> My guess is that the Truth and Reconciliation Terminal will be Guilty Spark telling the Covenant NOT to land on the ring.

does seem a bit obvious doesn’t it. I think the terminal in AOTCR will be about what technology and effort had to go in to making Halo

> i thought it was Yoink! sparks been doing all these years?

whadja mean

> My guess is that the Truth and Reconciliation Terminal will be Guilty Spark telling the Covenant NOT to land on the ring.

I saw a french interview of Dan Ayoub where he said that the covenant terminal is a message from Guilty Spark that is a much different tone than the one PoA received. He also said all other terminals tell the story of Spark.

aren’t they meant to have slight connections with halo 4 as well