Teporary ban problem?

I knoq people post about this alot… Biut this is getting ridiculous.
I got booted a few times in matchmaking a while ago from accadental betrayals etc, and it gave me a warning, fair enough i thought… THen 2 days later, playing a few games ( no more quits) it still keeps giving me the warning? I’m temporarily banned now, and it’s been like 4 days… Today, i did quit a game. ONCE and ive been temporarily banned, but throughout the last few days, ive quit/been booted about 1 or 2 games a day, and have been temporarily banned everytime. Help someone?

Once you get a quit ban, you’re put on quit probation. Every quit while on probation leads to the ten-minute timeout, and too many quits will lengthen the probation.

Boots and lag are counted as quits so that people don’t deliberately cause them to avoid a quit ban.

This is all by design and AFAIK the only solution is to avoid quitting MM for a while.

> This is all by design and AFAIK the only solution is to avoid quitting MM for a while.

Or just stop playing the game.

Back when I was somewhat frequently playing the TU Beta playlist I got quit banned because multiple people would quit out regardless of whether zero bloom or 85% bloom were rolled.

Almost every game it was uneven teams and campish gameplay which you can’t blame the teams that were numbers down for doing.

> > This is all by design and AFAIK the only solution is to avoid quitting MM for a while.
>
> Or just stop playing the game.
>
> Back when I was somewhat frequently playing the TU Beta playlist I got quit banned because multiple people would quit out regardless of whether zero bloom or 85% bloom were rolled.
>
> Almost every game it was uneven teams and campish gameplay which you can’t blame the teams that were numbers down for doing.

Yeah, I’m not really in favor of the quit ban either. Positive reinforcement – making a game whose MM is fun to play – is more effective than punishment – the quit ban – but it seems like Bungie chose the latter, and 343’s having trouble salvaging it.