Tenri event gamemode Blademaster

So I was thinking that that the tenri event needs a better gamemode cause this is kinda repetitive and no fun

Was thinking a better gamemode that would go well with the event and theme of samurai is a energy sword 4v4 its simple not to crazy and id think itd be better

I think everyone could just have a thruster gagets or none

And maybe overshields so you have to to react and clash with your opponents

What do you guys think

9 Likes

That would have been pretty fun not going to lie but I think it’d get boring after a while. Fiesta can get boring after a while too but there’s at least some variability there.

2 Likes

Something like this would’ve been very fun to play. It almost makes you wonder why they didn’t do something like this, it’s not like they can’t change the settings, or… wait. Oh.

5 Likes

Kinda like Halo 5’s Castle Wars?

2 Likes

Never played that mode on 5 only ever played warzone on 5 then when it died i basically dropped 5 unfortunately but ya if its similar then yes

2 Likes

Just would far rather duel people with swords and clash with them then random weapons

Wanna feel like a badass samurai with a energy sword

2 Likes

Would’ve been a lot better than Fiesta

3 Likes

That would be more fun than Fiesta. At least it’s a controlled equal starts game rule that pits skill vs skill but cannot be played outside of Events, so as a novelty mode, it will be well received.

2 Likes

it would’ve been nice if they introduced something new with each weak tenria appeared… but no, they made fiesta repetitive… lovely

5 Likes

Ya something new each event would be great aswell

2 Likes

It would be that great 343 would find a way to put Back Smack Challenges into the thing

1 Like

343 doesn’t want there to be bloodshed. We cannot become Jetstream Sam and fight with a sword. 343’s Halo is all about guns now :frowning_face:

2 Likes

A mosh pit with swords? Hell yes!

3 Likes

Nope, fiesta is way better than just swords… Talk about repetitive.

1 Like

There is so much room for these kind of games! I love a 4v4 gamemode with swords and overshields. Looks like a lot of fun.

I also would love to see a paintball mode with one shot plasma pistols. :smile:

3 Likes

One shot plasma pistol sounds sick I love that idea

1 Like