Tenrai Week 3, event not complete but no more challenges

I’ve completed all challenges for weeks 1, 2, and 3. The first week did not offer 10 challenges and the other two they offered 10 challenges each. So now I’m still -Yoink!- items 29 and 30 for Tenrai.

Is this still broken? How do I fix this? Or will there be a week 4?

3 Likes

There are 6 weeks for this.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I have completed all challenges, but still 3 -Yoink!-.

2 Likes

Face palm face palm face palm

2 Likes

Week 1 was 7 ranks until they changed it at week 2 up to 10 ranks. This whole challenge based system is extremely limiting and should have never been implemented as the means to ranking up “only”.

4 Likes

There is an ellipses after week 3, I don’t know what exactly that means.

Source? I just haven’t seen anything official and their tech support doesn’t know either.

It was in their Fracture: Tenrai event (Updated) post on 2/1/2022, copying this Verbatim as I see it from the mobile app:

"Week three of Fracture : Tenrai has arrived!

We are now officially half-way through the Fracture: Tenrai event, which returns to Halo infinite multiple times throughout Season 1: Heroes of Reach."

I’m sure they’ve mentioned it a few other places but I honestly can’t be bothered to look up multiple sources, but there are 3 more weeks of Tenrai after this one.

4 Likes

https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/fracture-tenrai-event-launch
Two quotes from that article:

1. ‘We are now officially half-way through the Fracture: Tenrai event, which returns to Halo Infinite multiple times throughout Season 1: Heroes of Reach.’
  2. ‘This is the first of six total appearances Fracture: Tenrai will make over the course of Season 1, with its next appearance coming in January 2022.’
2 Likes

A quick search and some reading would’ve answered this question before it was even asked…

I did search, if it was that quick you would think their support could have said so.

Is this the new medic? :joy:

Dude you need to do more research before complaining about this kind of stuff that has info easily out there for reading. But its easier to complain on a forum eh?

1 Like

It very well could be. As of now it’s definitely a close runner up. “Im lEveL 16 iN tHe TenRaI eVenT but No cHalLenGes LeFt!?!?”

2 Likes

I’ve been co fused about this for days and it’s the first time I’ve found solid answers and it was by accident, I had no idea what was going on and had a very difficult time navigating the app to even write a bug ticket so I don’t blame OP for being frustrated, I only saw that there were 3 weeks available on my menu for the event on my Xbox so I see where they got confused about being only half way through the event.

There is 3 more weeks of the event left. I’m sure the last week ( week 6 ) they will give more challenges to make sure everyone gets a chance at receiving all the items! :crossed_fingers:

343 are running a 6 week event with a game UI that can only display 3 dates.

If 343 can’t tell the difference between the numbers 3 and 6 then you can surely forgive players from being uncertain as to what’s going on.

2 Likes

Devils advocate post:
The fracture was extended, probably last second, when it was originally planned to be 3, there are most likely U.I. limitations preventing them from just tacking on 3 extra dates and it’s still probably not worth the priority of other things players are complaining about to devote resources to when it takes 3 clicks to get to the news article that says it, or a quick youtube search and 57 seconds of your time.

Yes, 343i could do a better job at relaying the info, but it doesn’t take much to find out.

Would’ve been really cool to have BTB come back with the Tenrai event in it as an option to que for.

1 Like

I literally read about this a month ago on the forum and on an in game description of the event… so… pay attention or something ffs. Push buttons and read.

Well just as you’ve done the OP has found that information from the forums, yes people should always seek information via the correct channels, like this forum but ultimately it’s 343’s job and no-one elses to clearly explain how the event works, the fact that they made a UI that’s incapable of displaying enough dates is their fault and theirs alone.

1 Like