Tenrai event is terrible. fiesta is terrible

I think it’s a great idea to get people used to the new guns and some experience with them. People will find anything to complain about nowadays. If it’s not fun don’t play it.

2 Likes

I’d just like to hear them say that. Explicitly. Rather than “we will continue to add content after launch, so stay tuned.”

Weak playlist selection at launch has killed multiple Halo games.

1 Like

To each their own and I’ve been more than vocal about monetization and progression, but I’m honestly just happy to have a fiesta playlist right now. The pure dumb chaos modes have been missing for me and I welcome it with open arms. Now just gotta get some infection and grifball in here too.

2 Likes

Is this your first time playing Fiesta?

1 Like

I was checking it and its insane the amount of money you need to unlock the cosmetics (I know that I don’t have to but come on)

That would have been cool

1 Like

Fiesta is a fine mode. What is terrible is the fact the event XP is random in your weekly challenges. First they are forcing you into a mode and now its random whether or not you get anything from these matches. So now I am not going to play Fiesta unless I have one of those challenges. PERIOD.

1 Like

The game is trash compared to any other halo.

Couldn’t connect for the event for 5 minutes, finally did and the game froze. I hope I don’t get banned. I was doing really well too smh.

If you want gear in this f2p model game , yes you do have to play to earn it.