Tenrai event goes against your claims of no FOMO

I’ll wait until launch, if nothing is fixed I’ll play the campaign through game pass and move on. I’m pretty sure that’s the plan for most of the player base left right now.

4 Likes

Sounds good, that will show them you aren’t interested. We can probably all do that instead of making the same topic 70 times now.

Don’t blame people for repeating all the time, blame 343 for not answering.

5 Likes

It’s frustrating. If people enjoy what they have now with how the game is, why come to the forums and white knight for 343i? They all say the same thing too- “They won’t change it because it’s good business” ok, why come to the forums and argue with people who don’t enjoy the game as it is?
They aren’t protecting systems they like, because what they believe is it won’t change anyways.
Let us have our echo chamber if disappointment.

2 Likes

You aren’t wrong tbf. We are all conflicting each other.

Would be nice if there was a board for happy people to get hype and a board for sad people to wallow.

I’ve been wondering the same, they go into thread that are obviously about criticising flaws of the game and say that it’s a free game or it’s only cosmetics. Good for them, but it doesn’t fix the issue.

Noah Benesch (Marketing Lead) said on his Twitter that your event challenges are capped each week of the event so you will need to play each week the event comes back to if you want to finish the event pass.

I am genuinely glad you are enjoying the game and I hope it stays that way bro. I just want it to be enjoyable for me as well.

4 Likes

But the thing is this is a thread against the Tenrai event, why don’t you make a positive thread, if it’s about how the gameplay is really good I might even come and agree with you.

Because I hadn’t really thought about it like that before, you’re right. I’ll avoid negative topics and create positive ones instead.

2 Likes

I was actually wondering who was behind all that I hate about this game, marketing lead, that sounds like the guy.

2 Likes

I never played fiesta before and actually was having a blast. I just wish they didn’t cap EXP in these events. I usually have to crunch play games when I get free time, and this system just doesn’t work for me.

2 Likes

This system doesn’t work with anybody, welcome to halo infinite

2 Likes

Also why is it only Slayer Fiesta?? I despise random weapon spawns for one, and even worse it’s ONLY slayer… Please, 343, anything but this crap!! I mean wouldn’t a swords-only gametypes mix make more sense for earning Samurai armor?

1 Like

Oh you mean the “free” event that requires you to pay for challenge swaps and 37$ in the shop to get everything (over 100$ more in cosmetics coming for this event alone)? nice

1 Like

Maybe the logic was: you don’t pay and miss out. But i believe this event will come in and out a lot. Just, only 3 planned times.

Many will just get bored before reaching lvl 3 of the BP, if they don’t care about Halo in the first time, they wouldn’t even try to give feedback.

And what happens when you cant attend every event week? I’m no available in February so am I going to miss completing the tenrai battle pass? How is that even fair.

1 Like

Same i already gpot just 3 challenges left, despite working for 8h yesterday. Whats gonna be next when I finish them?? Its gonna be a waiting for my friends to ask me to play with them or next weeks challenges cause I have no other reason to play other then for “fun” which is kinda hard when some enemy noclips through you and meele you from the back

343i was against gatekeeping content in the past but they seem to have forgotten their position.
Unfortunately, Infinite’s gameplay is its strongest suit and everything else only serves to destroy Halo’s legacy.