Temporary EXP Ban

i have been banished because I’ve downloaded crimsom maps… but I’ve downloaded it because it was free, it means… not my fault… it’s yours fault 343i and microsoft… so please… quit my ban

What? I am confused as to what happened. I have the DLC and I haven’t gotten banned.

BS.

If you got banned it was for something else.

There was some threads about playing the Crimson pack on a split screen that caused issues if you tried out the " free trial " which translated means We lost more money than expected, DOH!

> i have been banished because I’ve downloaded crimsom maps… but I’ve downloaded it because it was free, it means… not my fault… it’s yours fault 343i and microsoft… so please… quit my ban

Your XP ban is likely for boosting. For example:

Boosting With Guest
Boosting with Guest 2

And I bet there are more examples if one were to keep digging.

> > i have been banished because I’ve downloaded crimsom maps… but I’ve downloaded it because it was free, it means… not my fault… it’s yours fault 343i and microsoft… so please… quit my ban
>
> Your XP ban is likely for boosting. For example:
>
> Boosting With Guest
> Boosting with Guest 2
>
> And I bet there are more examples if one were to keep digging.

Burn.

> > i have been banished because I’ve downloaded crimsom maps… but I’ve downloaded it because it was free, it means… not my fault… it’s yours fault 343i and microsoft… so please… quit my ban
>
> Your XP ban is likely for boosting. For example:
>
> Boosting With Guest
> Boosting with Guest 2
>
> And I bet there are more examples if one were to keep digging.

pwned…