[Temporarily Deleted Until Beta]

[Temporarily Deleted Until Beta]

[Temporarily Deleted Until Beta]

Control Schemes:

A game’s controls are arguable one of its most important aspects, for obvious reasons (you need controls to play a game). Halo has always been renowned for its unique, but nevertheless great control schemes, such as bumper jumper. However, some players, including myself, are worried that their favorite control schemes won’t make it into Halo 5’s beta. The following is an assembly of all the control schemes that should be included in the Halo 5 Beta:

Reclaimer:
RT: Fire Weapon
LT: Throw Grenade
RB: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
LB: Thruster Pack
RS: Smart Scope/Zoom
LS: Sprint
A: Jump/Clamber
B: Crouch/Ground Pound
X: Action/Reload
Y: Switch Weapon(s)
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Recon:
RT: Use Weapon
LT: Throw Grenade
RB: Change Weapon
LB: Thruster Pack
RS: Smart Scope/Zoom
LS: Crouch/Ground Pound
A: Jump/Clamber
B: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
X: Sprint
Y: Switch Weapons
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Zoom and Shoot (Default):
RT: Fire Weapon
LT: Smart Scope
RB: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
LB: Throw Grenade
RS: Crouch/Ground Pound
LS: Sprint/Zoom
A: Jump/Clamber
B: Thruster Pack
X: Action/Reload
Y: Switch Weapons
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Bumper Jumper:
RT: Fire Weapon
LT: Throw Grenade
RB: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
LB: Jump/Clamber
RS: Smart Scope/Zoom
LS: Crouch/Ground Pound
A: Sprint
B: Action/Reload
X: Thruster Pack
Y: Switch Weapons
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Southpaw:
RT: Throw Grenade
LT: Fire Weapon
RB: Thruster Pack
LB: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
RS: Smart Scope/Zoom
LS: Sprint
A: Jump/Clamber
B: Crouch/Ground Pound
X: Action/Reload
Y: Switch Weapons
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Green Thumb:
RT: Fire Weapon
LT: Throw Grenade
RB: Thruster Pack
LB: Smart Scope
RS: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
LS: Sprint/Zoom
A: Jump/Clamber
B: Crouch/Ground Pound
X: Action/Reload
Y: Switch Weapon(s)
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Boxer:
RT: Fire Weapon
LT: Melee Attack/Spartan Charge
RB: Throw Grenade
LB: Thruster Pack
RS: Smart Scope/Zoom
LS: Crouch/Ground Pound
A: Jump/Clamber
B: Sprint
X: Action/Reload
Y: Switch Weapon(s)
D-pad: Cycle Grenades

*Confirmed in the Halo 5 beta by Ready up Live

[Deleted]

I know it’s long, but it’s worth the 2 minutes it takes to read it.

Nice OP

> 2533275021579736;6:
> You bring up some really good points. If only 343i would implement these suggestions into the final game.

Thank you. Seems like nobody here has a long enough attention span to read this very enlightening topic.

> 2533274922858087;7:
> > 2533275021579736;6:
> > You bring up some really good points. If only 343i would implement these suggestions into the final game.
>
>
> Thank you. Seems like nobody here has a long enough attention span to read this very enlightening topic.

It seems as if I cannot go one day in this website without people generalizing and insulting each other.

> 2533274806427910;8:
> > 2533274922858087;7:
> > > 2533275021579736;6:
> > > You bring up some really good points. If only 343i would implement these suggestions into the final game.
> >
> >
> >
> > Thank you. Seems like nobody here has a long enough attention span to read this very enlightening topic.
>
>
> It seems as if I cannot go one day in this website without people generalizing and insulting each other.

Didn’t mean to be insulting. It was supposed to be sarcastic. Sorry for misconception.

They definitely need to fix up the DMR and BR scopes, or at least add the option to use the original ones. Also, I’m hoping for an option to remove the in game Spartan chatter.

On the topic of Prophet’s Bane, isn’t that a special weapon, as in there will be the normal Energy Sword and also (what I assume to be the Arbiter’s) Prophet’s Bane?

What about Spartans being more talkative during Multiplayer?

[Deleted]

> 2533274922858087;9:
> > 2533274806427910;8:
> > > 2533274922858087;7:
> > > > 2533275021579736;6:
> > > > You bring up some really good points. If only 343i would implement these suggestions into the final game.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Thank you. Seems like nobody here has a long enough attention span to read this very enlightening topic.
> >
> >
> >
> > It seems as if I cannot go one day in this website without people generalizing and insulting each other.
>
>
> Didn’t mean to be insulting. It was supposed to be sarcastic. Sorry for misconception.

It is hard to detect sarcasm in words that are not spoken, but I accept your apology.

Why not have playable spartan 2s and 3s in the multiplayer? I personally hate spartan 4s, and I know others do to.
I also really lIke what you said about the ground pound. (The holding it down to increase the damage)
The announcer needs to go back to how he sounded in halo 3 and reach, and he needs to talk less.
the br needs a better scope(aesthetically), and it needs to sound like it’s a 3 shot burst(I’m sure they’ll fix that for the final)
I pretty much agree with you on everything else as well.

> 2533274977797582;14:
> Why not have playable spartan 2s and 3s in the multiplayer? I personally hate spartan 4s, and I know others do to…

Unfortunately, Spartan IVs are the only Spartans that are currently being employed by the UNSC and, therefore, it is unlikely that you will be able to play as a Spartan II or III in Halo 5. However, I did suggest the possibility of being able to customize your spartan’s level of dialogue. This, along with armor customization, would give you the ability to portray your spartan in your own unique way (allowing you to make him/her more reminiscent to a Spartan II or III).

> 2533274922858087;15:
> > 2533274977797582;14:
> > Why not have playable spartan 2s and 3s in the multiplayer? I personally hate spartan 4s, and I know others do to…
>
>
> Unfortunately, Spartan IVs are the only Spartans that are currently being employed by the UNSC and, therefore, it is unlikely that you will be able to play as a Spartan II or III in Halo 5. However, I did suggest the possibility of being able to customize your spartan’s level of dialogue. This, along with armor customization, would give you the ability to portray your spartan in your own unique way (allowing you to make him/her more reminiscent to a Spartan II or III).

Yeah I get what your saying, but we had playable elites when I’m pretty sure the unsc didn’t employ elites. It could happen just for multiplayer(I can’t tell you how much I hate the 4s and their armor.

Well job, you have clearly exposed many good points and possible improvements.

> 2533275021579736;6:
> You bring up some really good points. If only 343i would implement these suggestions into the final game.

I agree.
Once I “feel” the gameplay, I will know how closely my feelings are to this statement as a whole

> 2533274977797582;16:
> > 2533274922858087;15:
> > > 2533274977797582;14:
> > > Why not have playable spartan 2s and 3s in the multiplayer? I personally hate spartan 4s, and I know others do to…
> >
> >
> >
> > Unfortunately, Spartan IVs are the only Spartans that are currently being employed by the UNSC and, therefore, it is unlikely that you will be able to play as a Spartan II or III in Halo 5. However, I did suggest the possibility of being able to customize your spartan’s level of dialogue. This, along with armor customization, would give you the ability to portray your spartan in your own unique way (allowing you to make him/her more reminiscent to a Spartan II or III).
>
>
> Yeah I get what your saying, but we had playable elites when I’m pretty sure the unsc didn’t employ elites. It could happen just for multiplayer(I can’t tell you how much I hate the 4s and their armor.

In those times the MP wasn’t canon. You will have to deal with the new armors because is a new design not another armor (well, the new ones are another, but you get what I mean) and the 2 and 3 will also have those armors.

[Deleted]