Temple Vehicles and H2 Beam Variants

Hey guys, I was working and missed the live stream yesterday. I’ve been searching the forums for any info on what exactly the temple vehicles and beam rifle variants do, but haven’t found anything. During the live stream, did they showcase these vehicles/weapons and explain exactly what they do?

The temple vehicles allow you to fire and boost at the same time. The beam rifles do the following:

Default: Normal Beam Rifle traits
Alpha: Faster rate of fire with reduced overheating
Delta: Creates a black hole (similar to Void’s Tear) with each shot, but with a slower firing rate.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> The temple vehicles allow you to fire and boost at the same time. The beam rifles do the following:
>
> Default: Normal Beam Rifle traits
> Alpha: Faster rate of fire with reduced overheating
> Delta: Creates a black hole (similar to Void’s Tear) with each shot, but with a slower firing rate.

Thank you.

Temple ability is kinda lackluster for the wraith, eh?

> 2533274794783716;3:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > The temple vehicles allow you to fire and boost at the same time. The beam rifles do the following:
> >
> > Default: Normal Beam Rifle traits
> > Alpha: Faster rate of fire with reduced overheating
> > Delta: Creates a black hole (similar to Void’s Tear) with each shot, but with a slower firing rate.
>
>
> Thank you.
>
> Temple ability is kinda lackluster for the wraith, eh?

We will see for ourselves soon enough I guess. Still something to be cautious of though, a wraith that can fire and boost simultaneously

Temple Banshee - Improved handling (smoother movement) and better armor. Upgraded Fuel Rod Cannon shot

Temple Wraith - Improved handling and better armor

Temple Ghost - Improved handling and better armor. Ghost can shoot while boosting

Halo 2 Beam Rifle - Pretty much exactly the same as regular Halo 5 Beam rifle except more nostalgia lol

Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha - Seems to not over heat very quickly, fire more shots before it happens (not 100% certain if it has more properties)

Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta - Shoots unstable rounds that have the same gravitational vortex like the ‘Voids Tear’ plasma pistol, slower fire rate