Temple or Ultra?

Hi guys which one would you rather use? (Sorry for short OP)

I personally prefer the ultra in all three variants just for the sheer power. The shooting while boosting is nice, just not something we are completely used to.

Ultra.
More damage is always better and the ultra banshee is the most OP vehicle.

I forget that Temple vehicles can shoot while boosting every time I use them. It’s just not something my brain can comprehend for some reason.

I’ll take the Ultra every day, and twice on Sunday.

> 2533274811192667;2:
> I personally prefer the ultra in all three variants just for the sheer power. The shooting while boosting is nice, just not something we are completely used to.

Exactly!

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I forget that Temple vehicles can shoot while boosting every time I use them. It’s just not something my brain can comprehend for some reason.
>
> I’ll take the Ultra every day, and twice on Sunday.

IKR! I always forget that you can boost while shooting! We probably can’t remember it because we are used to not being able to (from just about every FPS Shooter Halo game made.)

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I forget that Temple vehicles can shoot while boosting every time I use them. It’s just not something my brain can comprehend for some reason.
>
> I’ll take the Ultra every day, and twice on Sunday.
>
>
> > 2533274811192667;2:
> > I personally prefer the ultra in all three variants just for the sheer power. The shooting while boosting is nice, just not something we are completely used to.
>
> Exactly!

I have been boosting chasing someone and remembered, it’s just that the temple doesn’t have anywhere near the punch that the ultra does. Plus the splash damage on the temple wraith, OMGN

Ultra. The shots are just so powerful.

ultra is so much good, temple is bad

Ultra, definately Ultra, Temples are fast but they are also paper pea-shooters.

> 2535434457651384;9:
> Ultra, definately Ultra, Temples are fast but they are also paper pea-shooters.

the armor is ok, but the peashooters is definitely correct

I prefer the ultra, more power and it’s a good color lol

I love them all, but the Banshee Ultra turns its Temple cousin into a burning golden heap of scrap.

Ultra all the way. Temple is nice but wish they had the same fire power as the ultra.

Ultra, although I love the smoothness of temple.

Ultra, temple look cool but that about it, ultras are killing machines

Temple, I like mobility more than damage.

Ultra fires faster, has better bombs, and has more health. Temple only shoots and boosts.