tempest

ok i dont really understand why bungie closed up the map tempest i mean those caves would have an effect on how we play the multiplayer example i would help against how no one captures the flag in a full game of ctf so 343 this is one thing that i ask of u please open up the caves in tempest we should get the full expirence

who agress
and
who dissagress

ok im about 95% sure that they are open…
and its agrees and disagrees…

You mean them caves that have no inside to them and is pure geometry so it’s impossible to delete?

Hmmmm.

Or are we referring to the ones to the right of one of the bases which serves no purpose other than longer walking routes?

yea the far right of the base theres two and one is closed up

> yea the far right of the base theres two and one is closed up

Because it serves no purpose in Matchmaking.

> You mean them caves that have no inside to them and is pure geometry so it’s impossible to delete?
>
> Hmmmm.
>
> Or are we referring to the ones to the right of one of the bases which serves no purpose other than longer walking routes?

yea the far right of the base theres two and one is closed up
and i was playing with u and steak with total smashup yesterday on the playdate

> > yea the far right of the base theres two and one is closed up
>
> Because it serves no purpose in Matchmaking.

THIS!!!

> > You mean them caves that have no inside to them and is pure geometry so it’s impossible to delete?
> >
> > Hmmmm.
> >
> > Or are we referring to the ones to the right of one of the bases which serves no purpose other than longer walking routes?
>
> yea the far right of the base theres two and one is closed up
> and i was playing with u and steak with total smashup yesterday on the playdate

Hey :slight_smile:

Playdate was fun but yup, the caves are useless in Matchmaking, it’s just a longer walk.