Tell your loadout here!

I have 5 Loadouts available for me to use, but, I only use one, The Battle Rifle Class, somtimes I use the DMR class.

Tell me what do you use, other than battle rifle and DMR, I am wondering.

Tell me what gun, what package, what secondary, what grenade (everything that you can put in to the class)

Because I might try them out.

Primary- M16A4
Secondary- Desert Eagle
Grenades- semtex, and flash
Perk- commando pro

Oh wait my bad, thats COD. I keep getting the two confused.

> I have 5 Loadouts available for me to use, but, I only use one, The Battle Rifle Class, somtimes I use the DMR class.
>
> Tell me what do you use, other than battle rifle and DMR, I am wondering.
>
> Tell me what gun, what package, what secondary, what grenade (everything that you can put in to the class)
>
> Because I might try them out.

Primary Weapon: DMR
Secondary Weapon: AR
Grenade: Frags
Armor Ability: Active Camo
Tactical Package: Firepower
Support Upgrade: 1-800-848-9136

There’s absolutely no reason you should be using anything other than a DMR/BR as your primary. Preferably the DMR, because it’s better in long range situations and just as competitive in a close-range setting.

Standard secondary weapon these days is the boltshot.

I often use DMR/BR with firepower because I run out of ammo so frequently, so that’s kind of nice.

You shouldn’t be using anything but dexterity. The rest is up to you.

> There’s absolutely no reason you should be using anything other than a DMR/BR as your primary. Preferably the DMR, because it’s better in long range situations and just as competitive in a close-range setting.
>
> Standard secondary weapon these days is the boltshot.
>
> I often use DMR/BR with firepower because I run out of ammo so frequently, so that’s kind of nice.
>
> You shouldn’t be using anything but dexterity. The rest is up to you.

You know, it’s not your right to dictate what people should and should not be using in their loadouts.

Primary: Covenant Carbine
Secondary: Plasma Pistol
Grenades: Plasmas
AA: Thruster Pack
Tactical Package: AA Efficiency
Support Upgrade: Stealth

I could probably do better, but I love using this. Sometimes I swap out the Thruster pack for Camo though, just for the hell of it. Another thing, whenever I make my loadouts I try to keep all the weapons the same type, like how all of these are Covenant. No idea why though.

My favorite King of the hill loadout.

Assault rifle
Magnum
Frag grenades
Jet pack
Grenadier
Explosives

Jump up and over the hill toss in a few nades to clean it out, finish off whatevers left with the good old AR and repeat.

Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Pistol
Grenade: Frag Grenades
Armor Ability: –
Tactical Package: –
Support Upgrade: –

> Primary- M16A4
> Secondary- Desert Eagle
> Grenades- semtex, and flash
> Perk- commando pro
>
> Oh wait my bad, thats COD. I keep getting the two confused.

Oh look another useless post so you can get all these thanks that do not mean anything!

And thanks guys for the loadout you gave me, I use Ammo all the time, as it is nce to have 216 ammo for your BR.
And my secondary I use all the time is Boltshot.

Another thing I use is Mobilty, I can run infinitly.

DMR/Boltshot
Frags
Jetpack
AA Efficiency, Dexterity

That’s the most common one ppl use I think. The only other one I use is

Regen field
Resupply, Dexterity

And for Complex:

DMR/Plasma Pistol
Plasma nades
Hardlite Shield
Grenadier, Ammo

My LO’s keep changing because I’m working on Mastering(Commendations) them all.

My favorite for slayer:

DMR
Assault Rifle
Frags
Thruster Pack
Firepower
Dexterity

> My favorite King of the hill loadout.
>
> Assault rifle
> Magnum
> Frag grenades
> Jet pack
> Grenadier
> Explosives
>
> Jump up and over the hill toss in a few nades to clean it out, finish off whatevers left with the good old AR and repeat.

We have the exact same tactic!

> > My favorite King of the hill loadout.
> >
> > Assault rifle
> > Magnum
> > Frag grenades
> > Jet pack
> > Grenadier
> > Explosives
> >
> > Jump up and over the hill toss in a few nades to clean it out, finish off whatevers left with the good old AR and repeat.
>
> We have the exact same tactic!

Works like a charm :slight_smile: haha

> You know, it’s not your right to dictate what people should and should not be using in their loadouts.

He asked for opinions. I gave him one. If you want to counter my opinion, feel free to do so. But I’d like some reasons as to why the DMR isn’t a necessary loadout weapon (it’s god tier), and why Dexterity isn’t the only perk you should be using. Dexterity is game-changing and will win you fights constantly.

> > You know, it’s not your right to dictate what people should and should not be using in their loadouts.
>
> He asked for opinions. I gave him one. If you want to counter my opinion, feel free to do so. But I’d like some reasons as to why the DMR isn’t a necessary loadout weapon (it’s god tier), and why Dexterity isn’t the only perk you should be using. Dexterity is game-changing and will win you fights constantly.

Dexterity isn’t necessary in BTB. Otherwise, I agree with everything. Currently, the best loadouts in my opinion are:

(for BTB/Dominion)
DMR/Lightrifle
Plasma Pistol
Stickies
Hardlight shield/Camo/maybe regen field?
Mobility
Ammo

(everything else)
DMR
Boltshot
Frags
Jetpack
Mobility
Dexterity

At the minute mines:
Assault Rifle
Magnum
Plasma grenades
Ammo
Mobility
Promethean Vision