Tell me why...

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Call of duty infinite warfare has a playlist with oddball and king of the hill, something they took from halo, but Halo 5 has neither in their matchmaking. They finally added Oddball last week into it, took a year and a half, and then they replace it today with covenant Slayer… 343 your company as a whole is trash. Please stop hiding in the shadows and show your community a logical response for once.

You act like any response they give would make you feel better anyway. What’s done is done. You already feel this way, you’re just gonna use their response as another reason to hate them.

I could’ve sworn both of those game types were standard in the classic games so I don’t get why they’re featured now. I agree it’s stupid, but calling the company trash is a bit harsh.

Damn your title!
Removing Oddball from the playlist does seem like a pretty derp move.

> 2533274963908871;1:
> Call of duty infinite warfare has a playlist with oddball and king of the hill, something they took from halo, but Halo 5 has neither in their matchmaking. They finally added Oddball last week into it, took a year and a half, and then they replace it today with covenant Slayer… 343 your company as a whole is trash. Please stop hiding in the shadows and show your community a logical response for once.

Freaking covenant slayer???
I’m away from my xbox until sunday and you’re over here with covenant slayer???__God i’m missing out.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

> 2533274804649077;4:
> Damn your title!Removing Oddball from the playlist does seem like a pretty derp move.

:joy::joy:

> 2533274833081329;2:
> You act like any response they give would make you feel better anyway. What’s done is done. You already feel this way, you’re just gonna use their response as another reason to hate them.

It would because it would explain their illogical decision making

> 2533274963908871;7:
> > 2533274833081329;2:
> > You act like any response they give would make you feel better anyway. What’s done is done. You already feel this way, you’re just gonna use their response as another reason to hate them.
>
> It would because it would explain their illogical decision making

But right then and there you already consider it illogical, regardless of their reasoning.

If they gave a bad reason, you’d continue to bash them, call it illogical, and call them trash.

If they gave a good reason (which you already believe doesn’t fully exist), you’ll call the decision a bad thing and illogical anyway.

If they don’t say anything, well this thread exists for that scenario.

There’s really no net positive to gain here. At best nothing changes, at worst you hate them more.

> 2533274833081329;8:
> > 2533274963908871;7:
> > > 2533274833081329;2:
> > > You act like any response they give would make you feel better anyway. What’s done is done. You already feel this way, you’re just gonna use their response as another reason to hate them.
> >
> > It would because it would explain their illogical decision making
>
> But right then and there you already consider it illogical, regardless of their reasoning.
>
> If they gave a bad reason, you’d continue to bash them, call it illogical, and call them trash.
>
> If they gave a good reason (which you already believe doesn’t fully exist), you’ll call the decision a bad thing and illogical anyway.
>
> If they don’t say anything, well this thread exists for that scenario.
>
> There’s really no net positive to gain here. At best nothing changes, at worst you hate them more.

Sorry to crush your philosophy but it’s not black and white as you assume, if they gave any type of response I would respect it, I may not agree but I would show my appreciation

> 2533274963908871;9:
> > 2533274833081329;8:
> > > 2533274963908871;7:
> > > > 2533274833081329;2:
> > > > You act like any response they give would make you feel better anyway. What’s done is done. You already feel this way, you’re just gonna use their response as another reason to hate them.
> > >
> > > It would because it would explain their illogical decision making
> >
> > But right then and there you already consider it illogical, regardless of their reasoning.
> >
> > If they gave a bad reason, you’d continue to bash them, call it illogical, and call them trash.
> >
> > If they gave a good reason (which you already believe doesn’t fully exist), you’ll call the decision a bad thing and illogical anyway.
> >
> > If they don’t say anything, well this thread exists for that scenario.
> >
> > There’s really no net positive to gain here. At best nothing changes, at worst you hate them more.
>
> Sorry to crush your philosophy but it’s not black and white as you assume, if they gave any type of response I would respect it, I may not agree but I would show my appreciation

Okay, the reason Oddball isn’t here now is because it’s a rotating playlist, just like Covenant Slayer and a lot of other playlists,and will be back eventually. If in high enough demand, it would be permanent, like Super Fiesta.

The reason Oddball wasn’t here the whole time was because the gametype itself was never created, they had other higher priorities, and the ability to play Oddball pretty much had to be Forged in (KOTH explicitly had to be Forged in)

_

> 2533274833081329;10:
> > 2533274963908871;9:
> > > 2533274833081329;8:
> > > > 2533274963908871;7:
> > > > > 2533274833081329;2:
> > > > > You act like any response they give would make you feel better anyway. What’s done is done. You already feel this way, you’re just gonna use their response as another reason to hate them.
> > > >
> > > > It would because it would explain their illogical decision making
> > >
> > > But right then and there you already consider it illogical, regardless of their reasoning.
> > >
> > > If they gave a bad reason, you’d continue to bash them, call it illogical, and call them trash.
> > >
> > > If they gave a good reason (which you already believe doesn’t fully exist), you’ll call the decision a bad thing and illogical anyway.
> > >
> > > If they don’t say anything, well this thread exists for that scenario.
> > >
> > > There’s really no net positive to gain here. At best nothing changes, at worst you hate them more.
> >
> > Sorry to crush your philosophy but it’s not black and white as you assume, if they gave any type of response I would respect it, I may not agree but I would show my appreciation
>
> Okay, the reason Oddball isn’t here now is because it’s a rotating playlist, just like Covenant Slayer and a lot of other playlists,and will be back eventually. If in high enough demand, it would be permanent, like Super Fiesta.
>
> The reason Oddball wasn’t here the whole time was because the gametype itself was never created, they had other higher priorities, and the ability to play Oddball pretty much had to be Forged in (KOTH explicitly had to be Forged in)

> 2533274963908871;11:
> Why are they leaving out playlists that have been in every other single halo?
>
> Why are they releasing it a year and a half later and then removing after week when it should’ve been a permanent from day one?
>
> why did they release a game with five playlist but over 500 sets of armor?
>
> oh yeah that’s right you said higher priorities