Tell me what you think of my Picture please :)

Ok so i need to write about and copy a picture of an artist that inspire you. And i love the Halo 4 art trailer .
So i want to write about the artist or artists that made these pictures. Can anyone tell me who made them .

Please it would be very helpful :3

Thanks.

I did the picture and its half way done from complete its for my college homework :slight_smile: I added in shadows and textures :smiley:

Halo Cryptum Front cover drawing

Hmm, thats a good question.

But…I have no clue.

PM bs angel. That’s your best bet.

> PM bs angel. That’s your best bet.

Oh thanks :smiley:

I’ll ask Vic too.

It’s the same guy that does the videography for them. Ugh what’s his name… I’ll send out a tweet.

No wait…he just animated them… nevermind haha

I can only tell you one guy and that is Sparth.

His website:
http://www.sparth.com/

He did the Halo: Cryptum and Primordium cover. The Primordium cover is in real a Halo 4 art and you can see it in the Art trailer, too.

> I can only tell you one guy and that is Sparth.
>
> His website:
> http://www.sparth.com/
>
> He did the Halo: Cryptum and Primordium cover. The Primordium cover is in real a Halo 4 art and you can see it in the Art trailer, too.

Omg i love them pictures :smiley:

WOW those are some nice pics !!!

I’m an idiot. There is a Halo art directly above my monitior by Edward Smith. I don’t know if he is just a freelancer, but he did a lot of awesome art of the Halo universe. Maybe you should mention him. :wink:

Otherwise I don’t know what your task is. But Isaac Henneford created many magnificent Halo pictures. He works for Bungie.

> Ok so i need to write about and copy a picture of an artist that inspire you. And i love the Halo 4 art trailer .
> So i want to write about the artist or artists that made these pictures. Can anyone tell me who made them .
>
> Please it would be very helpful :3
>
> Thanks.

Yes it’s true it’s sparth but is real name is Nicolas Bouvier, he’s french :slight_smile:

There’s 15+ artists, majority of work from that vid was from Sparth, John Wallin Liberto, Gabriel Garza, Thomas Scholes.
Vic has spoken!

:slight_smile: