Tell me the truth LE buyers.

If I would have purchased LE and been ripped off as bad as this i would have gone nuts.

Are you LE buyers consulting your selves be defending 343i in order to justify that you didn’t get ripped off so you can sleep at night, but when reality you did get ripped off?

Its like if a ATM does something wrong with your money and the bank doesn’t wanna take the blame so they said it was the company that made the ATM.

We didn’t get ripped off because we got the content we payed for.

I have specializations and some preorder armors that I love :smiley: for sure, if others LE think that we should get repayed for the problems they are giving us, I would be happy to recive something. if not… well, I have everything I want :smiley:

> We didn’t get ripped off because we got the content we payed for.

This.

I honestly do not understand why the Limited Edition buyers are so butt-hurt. Microsoft made a mistake. Big friggin’ deal. The 3ish dollars we “lost” isn’t going to change the fate of the universe.

I’m currently locked out of the additional specializations, and this has me feeling robbed with all of the recent news???

im fine with it. the only people in the community that should feel ripped off are the people that pre ordered the reach legendary edition since it dropped in price by 70 bucks in just a couple months. everything that came with the LE of H4 was more than worth it

> im fine with it. the only people in the community that should feel ripped off are the people that pre ordered the reach legendary edition since it dropped in price by 70 bucks in just a couple months. everything that came with the LE of H4 was more than worth it

I would say that Halo 4 is going to be the same, I can’t believe the game will keep high price from how it is going now… I’m sure after Christmas the price will drop down fast…

In truth a part of me is pissed. I know i probably won’t get any form of compensation for this. I don’t care that the maps came out free but i do care about how the entire thing was arranged. Early Access to specializations barely lasted a month so literally by the time i even got that high it meant nothing. Then hearing about the maps made me check the pricing of it all and i had overpaid 15 for everything considering that LE cost 100 and buying the season pass and standard cost 85, Even buying the maps individually would be cheaper than buying the LE.

The problem was how they marketed this game with Mtn Dew. I say this every chance i get but the double xp codes should not have existed. The leveling system was too small to have double xp involved. You can literally use all your codes in Spartan and potentially rank up 2/3 of the total amount required like it’s nothing. This made 343 rush to deliver the specialization codes diminishing the value of it’s early access. the hassle isn’t all that considering you don’t have to pay as much for it all.

The maps just get me a little angry but it literally feels like adding a log into the fire.

I feel like a special armor or emblem would somewhat ease this but i know that isn’t really going to happen nor would it really help

> > im fine with it. the only people in the community that should feel ripped off are the people that pre ordered the reach legendary edition since it dropped in price by 70 bucks in just a couple months. everything that came with the LE of H4 was more than worth it
>
> I would say that Halo 4 is going to be the same, I can’t believe the game will keep high price from how it is going now… I’m sure after Christmas the price will drop down fast…

i doubt it i cant see the LE going down at all.

These replies are just awful. You guys, you need to be more whiny and negative. We need to send 343 a message that LE users got ripped off and we wasted money on it. After all, they did put a gun to our heads saying we purchase the LE or -Yoink-.

Halo 4 is terrible and anyone who disagrees is terrible and must be one of the niche players defending the LE.

:stuck_out_tongue:

To be honest I don’t really mind. I knew what I was paying for when I bought it. Therefore, all this specialization and map pack stuff does not affect me because I already have what I paid for. I am content

It does not worry me in the slightest that some people have recieved free content. I knew what I was buying when i pre-ordered the LE and have not been disappointed(with the exception of a few gameplay issues). If I understand the gripes about this correctly, some LE owners have seen SE owners get someing for nothing and now feel they deserve something for nothing to reflect the difference in price. I am not that petty and am happy for anyone who recieved free content.

Demanding free content now is no better than suggesting that SE should be forced to pay now or have the content locked, or that future DLCs should cost more to restore the imbalance.

The only thing that I’m hating on LE is that I didn’t get the pre-order offers from Gamestop due to some kind of hiccup on their end.

> The only thing that I’m hating on LE is that I didn’t get the pre-order offers from Gamestop due to some kind of hiccup on their end.

I would say that 343i disappointed me to have made preorder bonuses much better than the actual LE content…

How exactly did I get ripped off again?

-I got EARLY access to six specializations.

-I get 3 map packs for free.

-Everything else was also as advertised.

I got what I expected, just because a few people lucked out and got some maps doesn’t mean I’m suddenly entitled to more than I was promised.

> We didn’t get ripped off because we got the content we payed for.

> These replies are just awful. You guys, you need to be more whiny and negative. We need to send 343 a message that LE users got ripped off and we wasted money on it. After all, they did put a gun to our heads saying we purchase the LE or Yoink!.
>
>
> Halo 4 is terrible and anyone who disagrees is terrible and must be one of the niche players defending the LE.
>
>
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:

You owe me a new, non-beer stained, screen you a*hole. /sarcasm

EDIT: We paid for what we got, as my original quote indicates. there’s nothing to be upset over. We got it all, and we got it permanently.

> How exactly did I get ripped off again?
>
> -I got EARLY access to six specializations.
>
> -I get 3 map packs for free.
>
> -Everything else was also as advertised.
>
> I got what I expected, just because a few people lucked out and got some maps doesn’t mean I’m suddenly entitled to more than I was promised.

No! You MUST sound like a self-entitled brat on the forum for this game is terrible and 343 must hear our cries of disappointment! We got ripped off here and we are entitled for some major compensation.

Either that or some of us are going to sue them because we have the right to do so and have the legal testimony of several discontent/whiny fanboys.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t feel ripped off, the only thing I’m upset about with the LE is not having a DVD version of Forward Unto Dawn or at the very least a digitial copy. Overall I’m content with the LE.

It was worth it for me, standard edition plus map pack pass costs a lot more than the LE, also the fact that LE gives you more stuff.

> > We didn’t get ripped off because we got the content we payed for.
>
> This.
>
> I honestly do not understand why the Limited Edition buyers are so butt-hurt. Microsoft made a mistake. Big friggin’ deal. The 3ish dollars we “lost” isn’t going to change the fate of the universe.

It is a big deal because some people got for free what we have paid for. how is that not a big deal? we buy the LE in order to support 343, and then get screwed over.

the same thing with forward unto dawn, they said it was coming with the LE, and a few months or so before release they start releasing parts of FoD. hiw is that not a big deal?

the skins we received with the limited edition are not noticable at all compared to other skins. how is that not a big deal?

We did NOT get what we paid for. I paid for early access to specializations, and before I had the chance to reach level 50 because I had stuff to do(school) they released them to the public. How can you say that this isn’t a big deal?

I honesly do not understand why people do not understand why the LE buyers are so ‘butt-hurt’. I honestly don’t.