Teletoon at night and halo 4

For those futurama/family guy/ American dad lovers here who watch every night at 9 you know what I’m talking about. For those who don’t:

On teletoon at night a local radio station host that lives in my area (Fred) hosts the between show commercials for the network and in one he talks about recently released games…

He talks about assasins creed, borderlands and halo and I think one more. In this little commercial he comments every game except halo 4 calling it: “Call of duty in space part… Whatever”

I sat there gaping at this but realized… That’s how most casuals are seeing this because of all the changes.

Thoughts

My friends who have never played halo have always considered the halo brand to be CoD in space. Their words “bouncing pink spacemen that need all your ammo to kill”.

It’s not a recent thing and I doubt that most “casuals” would even waste their money on a halo game as it’s generally too hard for them.

> My friends who have never played halo have always considered the halo brand to be CoD in space. Their words “bouncing pink spacemen that need all your ammo to kill”.
>
> It’s not a recent thing and I doubt that most “casuals” would even waste their money on a halo game as it’s generally too hard for them.

I know the all the ammo thing and te jump height mocking but I’ve never heard the cod in space one before. Maybe it’s just me?