Teleporting?

When only one person on the other team is teleporting around (like a bad connection) but everything/one else is perfectly fine, is it your connection or theirs? If it’s theirs, why do they get to be rewarded with being impossible to kill when you’re trying to shoot them and they glitch around like it’s the matrix or some -Yoink-?

> 2535423229461166;1:
> When only one person on the other team is teleporting around (like a bad connection) but everything/one else is perfectly fine, is it your connection or theirs? If it’s theirs, why do they get to be rewarded with being impossible to kill when you’re trying to shoot them and they glitch around like it’s the matrix or some -Yoink-?

Yeah I just noticed, never seen it before…so probably just to do with the update…

> 2535423229461166;1:
> When only one person on the other team is teleporting around (like a bad connection) but everything/one else is perfectly fine, is it your connection or theirs? If it’s theirs, why do they get to be rewarded with being impossible to kill when you’re trying to shoot them and they glitch around like it’s the matrix or some -Yoink-?

It could be either.

> 2533274808014844;2:
> > 2535423229461166;1:
> > When only one person on the other team is teleporting around (like a bad connection) but everything/one else is perfectly fine, is it your connection or theirs? If it’s theirs, why do they get to be rewarded with being impossible to kill when you’re trying to shoot them and they glitch around like it’s the matrix or some -Yoink-?
>
>
> Yeah I just noticed, never seen it before…so probably just to do with the update…

Which update? This has been happening for several weeks.

It could be yours or theirs

It happens rarely to me, but it’s fun when you manage to kill them, I even have a clip of that happening, thought a teammate finished the kill

Shooting someone who’s “rubber banding” is absolutely insane, but if you get the kill it’s pretty satisfying

I’ve been encountering these people since the very beginning.

> 2533274971171822;8:
> I’ve been encountering these people since the very beginning.
>
>
> > 2533274971171822;8:
> > I’ve been encountering these people since the very beginning.
>
> And I’m assuming you don’t have a -Yoink!- connection?

> 2535423229461166;9:
> > 2533274971171822;8:
> > I’ve been encountering these people since the very beginning.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274971171822;8:
> > > I’ve been encountering these people since the very beginning.
> >
> >
> > And I’m assuming you don’t have a -Yoink!- connection?

No. PEOPLE have been teleporting, not me. Unless you consider 50/20mb poop.
It happens, when russians or mexicans either download stuff or just have crappy connection.

It is most likely them. It would be there upload speed and your download speed. When your download speed is low, that makes you lag. But it also needs to download there movement. When you move, it is uploading data. So technically can be both. But most of the times in custom games my friends call me an online warrior because my internet isnt the best but it is enough

Happens too often.

Why do some people teleport and others can be invisible?

I had a game where I couldn’t see the enemy through out the game constantly being 1 shot but in the replay they are standing still right in front of me though during the game I didn’t see them standing there. In the replays most show 4 shot kills but in some it’s still 1 shot.

What is the recommendation for the xbox one’s upload and download speed??? I ran a connection test on my xbox one the other day. I cant remember what my speeds were but it said latency was 79ms.